South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$232
US$203
US$222
US$148
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$18
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

Isis Bungalows(Panglao Island)
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$14
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$17/night.

Bohol Sea Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$25
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

Natura Vista(Dauis)(Great Value!)
US$400
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,045 results
All reviewsglass bottom boatwhite sandpalm treeswhale sharkslong stretchchocolate hillssea urchinsnice resortclear waterturn down serviceloboc riverrooms are bigthe general managerother resortsdolphin watchingbreakfast buffet isday tour
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Go here if you want to experience sand and sea because it does not fail White powdery sand and gorgeous unobstructed view of the ocean with no peddlers to bother you while reading a book or working on your tan. Rooms are big and beds are a bit bigger and have lots of pillows (though the mattress seemed hard). Food is delicious and have elegant presentation to boot. The staff are courteous. Management knows that even on weekends where there are a lot of people they know that the manpower complement has to be sufficient and it is. No need to wait for food as there are sufficient staff to serve everyone. One note - kindly improve the fruit section. Please do not use plastic as it does not make the fruits/desserts appetizing and that part of the dining area looks cheap.

They can arrange for drop off though this may be a bit steep - 300/600 depending on the number of people.

But worth going back!

Room Tip: If you want some quiet time choose rooms away from the restaurant as on some nights there is live music
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We stayed at South Palms resort which is just beside Bohol Beach Club (BBC) resort. Our day trip itinerary tour package includes a trip to BBC by paying 600pesos per pax as entrance to use their facilities (swimming pool, beach etc). My partner was smart to tell our driver to skip this “attraction” because we stay beside the BBC and share the same beach! I didn’t realize we stay beside BBC. haha

South Palms food was great but my partner and I decided to try BBC’s restaurant just for a change of environment. The BBC has a live band every night at the resort that we could hear from our South Palms room. We saved the 600peso earlier in the day and walked over from our South Palms resort. Just walk towards the 2nd swimming pool to the left of the hotel.

Comparing the two beach area and pool, I would still prefer South Palm’s beach and pool. There are more hammocks, beach beds, beanbags, beach lounge chairs at South Palms. Refer to my South Palms review.

Comparing the two, both restaurants at BBC and South Palms serve delicious food. However, BBC is 200-400pesos more expensive for the same main course we get in South Palms. I will credit that for the fact that there is a live band singing English pop songs and some local songs.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

BBC is a very relaxing place with a very nice beach. The restaurant serves really good food. My husband and I enjoyed the band singing old songs at the restaurant (cool and amazing). If I could only rate BBC more than excellent because of the great service we received during our stay here, I will surely do it. The staffs are really nice and genuine. They made our stay here truly unforgettable. We travel a lot, and my husband and I both agreed that BBC's service is the best we ever experienced.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My son treat me to a weekend here while I was visiting him in Manila.
The hotel is spread out which makes it fantastic calm feeling. It's right on the white sandy beach. The rooms very modern clean. The restaurant serves excellant food at brilliant prices. The staff cannot do enough to please you. If you want a relaxing time this is the place. The website does not do it justice. I will definitely come back. I cannot speak more highly.
They arrange trips to see dolphins in the ocean this is a must also go see the tarsiers.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Bjexx1
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed here several nights in preparation for a large company event we hosted at an adjacent resort. The rooms are very nice, gorgeous beachfront (not as secluded as others nearby but still very peaceful). The real standout here is the food and service. Compared to the more expensive resort next door, the food at BBC was stellar and much more reasonably priced. The service was terrific, friendly, super helpful staff. As part of our event coordination I worked closely with the owner and general manager. You can tell he is deeply involved in running the property and instrumental to keeping things running smoothly. We had several large meetings and kind of took over part of the restaurant during busy times at lunch and dinner, but no one complained. When our meeting ran long and we realized we needed a better space, they effortlessly relocated us to the corporate boardroom and even served us dinner and drinks there same as if we'd been in the restaurant. It was this kind of attentiveness, flexibility and 'can-do' attitude among everyone in the staff that really impressed me. Would definitely stay here again on a personal trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business