Bohol Bee Farm(Dauis)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$47
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$36
US$34
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$26
Priceline
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$15
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$22/night.

Natura Vista(Dauis)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$167
US$111
US$1,455
Trip.com
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$462
US$305
US$153
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,022 results
All reviewsglass bottom boatwhite sandpalm treesmain restaurantchocolate hillslong stretchclear watersea urchinsnice resortturn down servicethe general managerrooms are bigloboc riverother resortsdolphin watchingday tourbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We stayed at South Palms resort which is just beside Bohol Beach Club (BBC) resort. Our day trip itinerary tour package includes a trip to BBC by paying 600pesos per pax as entrance to use their facilities (swimming pool, beach etc). My partner was smart to tell our driver to skip this “attraction” because we stay beside the BBC and share the same beach! I didn’t realize we stay beside BBC. haha

South Palms food was great but my partner and I decided to try BBC’s restaurant just for a change of environment. The BBC has a live band every night at the resort that we could hear from our South Palms room. We saved the 600peso earlier in the day and walked over from our South Palms resort. Just walk towards the 2nd swimming pool to the left of the hotel.

Comparing the two beach area and pool, I would still prefer South Palm’s beach and pool. There are more hammocks, beach beds, beanbags, beach lounge chairs at South Palms. Refer to my South Palms review.

Comparing the two, both restaurants at BBC and South Palms serve delicious food. However, BBC is 200-400pesos more expensive for the same main course we get in South Palms. I will credit that for the fact that there is a live band singing English pop songs and some local songs.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

BBC is a very relaxing place with a very nice beach. The restaurant serves really good food. My husband and I enjoyed the band singing old songs at the restaurant (cool and amazing). If I could only rate BBC more than excellent because of the great service we received during our stay here, I will surely do it. The staffs are really nice and genuine. They made our stay here truly unforgettable. We travel a lot, and my husband and I both agreed that BBC's service is the best we ever experienced.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My son treat me to a weekend here while I was visiting him in Manila.
The hotel is spread out which makes it fantastic calm feeling. It's right on the white sandy beach. The rooms very modern clean. The restaurant serves excellant food at brilliant prices. The staff cannot do enough to please you. If you want a relaxing time this is the place. The website does not do it justice. I will definitely come back. I cannot speak more highly.
They arrange trips to see dolphins in the ocean this is a must also go see the tarsiers.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Bjexx1
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed here several nights in preparation for a large company event we hosted at an adjacent resort. The rooms are very nice, gorgeous beachfront (not as secluded as others nearby but still very peaceful). The real standout here is the food and service. Compared to the more expensive resort next door, the food at BBC was stellar and much more reasonably priced. The service was terrific, friendly, super helpful staff. As part of our event coordination I worked closely with the owner and general manager. You can tell he is deeply involved in running the property and instrumental to keeping things running smoothly. We had several large meetings and kind of took over part of the restaurant during busy times at lunch and dinner, but no one complained. When our meeting ran long and we realized we needed a better space, they effortlessly relocated us to the corporate boardroom and even served us dinner and drinks there same as if we'd been in the restaurant. It was this kind of attentiveness, flexibility and 'can-do' attitude among everyone in the staff that really impressed me. Would definitely stay here again on a personal trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Have visited bohol just a few hours ago and stayed at bohol beach club for 4 days and its the most amazing hotel ive ever stayed in . The staff are very attentive and everybody knows customer service excellence. The food is reasonably priced and delicious! We have not gotten anything that didnt taste good- we got breakfast, the surf and turf, kaldereta, bbc burger and more but for a resort like BBC the prices are just right! The pool is well kept and looks really beautiful and clean.

The rooms are very clean , eveything worked perfect- evry night somebody comes to give you treats! They have an excellent turn down service ! The place is just so clean and not noisy and u just feel like youre VIP all the time!

Got a couple massage too for 600 pesos for an hour, it is done in the massge area public, but if u are shy you can always ask to have the curtains drawn. Great way to relax!

The location and beach front is so wide and so white and just so clean! Not seen any vendor nor any annoying gawkers in the area. Seem like an exclusive beach front. There are "beach combers " who rake some weeds when it rains( rainy season this month) but the beach front of BBC does not accumulate weed and have a wide wide beach with soft soft sand compared to nearby resorts. The reviews about the beach front is pretty acurate- it is the best in panglao!

Be careful with the sea urchins. Went snorkeling and saw a bed of sea urchins about 120 feet away from the beach. Dont let this get you down as it is very very far from the beach of bbc compared to other resorts where u can really swim co the weeds and rocks are just like a few feet from the beach. BBC s beach and swim area is so wide - i am so happy i made the choice or else the see weeds and urchins wouldve ruined my beach vacation!

If you want to really relax BBC is the place! Its abt 20 mins away from where all the bars are and the main city town, just hire the car from the hotel which is 300 to alona and then 300 to town too. Or just take the trike which is 150 from both locations.

Another awesome thing about BBC is they have a clinic and a 24/7 nurse on duty.

When we visit BOhol again- this will be our hotel.

Trust me, u can never go wrong with this hotel. Expectations super exceeded!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple