Bohol South Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bohol Sea Resort(Panglao Island)
View Hotel
Kalipayan Beach Resort(Panglao Island)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree shuttlethree starground floorpoolside roomnice breakfastenjoyed my staysmall hotelrecommend this hotelother hotelsisland hoppingwifi connectionnice poolevery morninghome away from homequiet placesea viewlaptop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2018

While the staff was nice, they did so little. It seems there is no management. In my four day stay, my room was never visited once. The garbage wasn't emptied, no new towels... nothing. After the second day, I requested new sheets twice. At 5 PM, I finally went to the laundry and exchanged my sheets and made my own bed. It was a bizarre experience. That being said, not a bad facility. Rooms are okay. Location is okay. Very quiet. You need a scooter to go to Alona Beach. If the service was better, I'd give it a four. So much potential but it came up short...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jay W
BoholSouthBeachHotel, Owner at Bohol South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

I am so sorry your experience was so far below expectations.
No service for 4 days is indefensible. Our normal practice is for daily room maintenance.
A review meeting with the management and the housekeeping staff is being arranged.
Thank you for you feedback. All reviews, good & bad, help us learn where we can improve our performance

Reviewed January 9, 2018

This hotel has a nice setting, although is slightly remote from Alona beach they offer a free shuttle. Its only 100 pesos back sure more like 10 if you can agree the local rates. Slightly scary dog confronted us when we came back late a night.

The rooms are well appointed for the price, with a comfy bed and walk in shower. Very limited storage space but there was a desk and laptop on offer.

Felt like staying on a farm with all the noises around in the AM.

The photos of the pool area are definitely taken several years ago but its still a nice outlook, but dated.

Breakfast was ok.

Staff were amazing throughout our stay. Friendly, helpful and prompt.

I would go back and can recommend it.

Room Tip: sea view is pretty good but not essential
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nagasaki74
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Everything from the view, the staff and the room was perfect. Would highly recommend. It is a bit away (5-10 minute tricycle) from Alona beach but the place more than makes up for this minor location issue.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We've stayed at Bohol South Beach Hotel for almost two weeks to celebrate the arriving of the New Year: 2017!
Our experience was fantastic! Every one was so polite, smiling and incredible!
Our room was very big and cute and they cleaned it every day!
Every morning we had breakfast on the top terrace with a wonderful view and breeze and the food and fruits were so good! They just taste different!
They took care of renting us a scooter which was very helpful for us because we could go wherever we wanted at any time, but if you cannot drive one, Bohol South Beach Hotel takes care of you: they drive you to the beach or wherever you please!
We even had a tour to the Virgin Island, they organized it for just the two of us: a boat was waiting for us right behind the hotel were the beach is. It was amazing!
I really recommed this hotel: wonderful experience!
Moreover, by mistake I left a neckless in the hotel room, but I realized it too late. You cannot imagine, they made the impossible to let me have the necklace back. It wasn't easy due to customs! So they brought it to the States and from there to Italy! They are the best!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alessandropanaccione
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Dirty sheets, mold in the mirrors, smelly room. We checked out after two hours. Do not stay here. The beach was very dirty and the resturant was not even open. Plus the hotels location is not good, and it is difficult to catch a taxi.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends