“Best Dive Experience for First Time Divers”

Tropical Divers Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Panglao Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a friendly and nice Dive Center with service according to your wishes? Visit Tropical Divers in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. Have fun with us and explore the underwater world outside Alona Beach where you can see the variety of marine life, from a Pygmy Seahorse to a school of Barracuda. This is also the perfect place for people like you, who always wanted to be in a paradise to relax and enjoy each moment of your holiday. Travelling on your own, with family or friends? Not a diver? You are always welcome! Tropical Divers is located at the end on the very famous white sandy Alona Beach in Panglao, Island of Bohol and a member of PADI International Resort & Retailer Associations. We are surrounded by the exotic and beautiful scenery of Alona Tropical Beach Resort, Henann Beach Resort and close to the coral reef and crystal clear water for snorkeling and scuba diving in Bohol Sea.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A little overdue, but I would like to give a major shout out to this wonderful dive center.
Firstly, Alex, the manager of this dive shop and my lovely dive instructor gave me an absolutely beautiful first diving experience.He was patient and extremely caring.
I remember being extremely terrified of certain tasks I had to do, but with his calm assurance and instruction, I was able to overcome my fears and I got certified!!

Everyone we met at the center were very experienced and offered help wherever necessary. In addition, the beaches and dive site were beyond description too.

Will definitely return one day!!!

Alex P, Manager at Tropical Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Heather!

Thank you for being such a nice student and passionate person!
We had a good time and would love to see you again.

Best regards,

"these guys"
"friendly atmosphere"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 2 March 2018

My first plan was to visit several places in Phils for 3 weeks But after I dropped off into Tropical Divers I felt as came to old friends and stayed here for all time. Friendliness and hospitality of the multinational team is combined with the highest discipline and professionalism which makes diving interesting enjoyable and SAFE. Fair prices without hidden tricks like in some dive center nearby. For 2 courses and 25 dives I paid significantly less than offered in other places on Alona. So Highly Recommend Best location, staff, facilities, prices, friendly atmosphere and great diving its Tropical Divers.
I'll Back

1  Thank YURY_vnsails
Alex P, Manager at Tropical Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you for diving with us! Waitin you for rescue and DM courses!

Best regards,
Alex, Nick, ​and the team.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Big thanks from the whole family to all the staff at Tropical divers. The kids loved you, and we loved diving with you! :-) This dive shop is located in the best part of Alona beach!

Alex P, Manager at Tropical Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for diving with us. Was a pleasure to meet you and your family!
Always welcome back to Tropical divers!

Alex and the team.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. I was really surprised by high quality service combined relaxation and fun with safety and well organization. Highly recommend Tropical Divers not only for beginners but for experienced divers too. Special thanks to Alex, Max and Nick for unforgettable vacation. You’re doing great! Keep it up guys!

1  Thank MichaelLitvinov
Alex P, Manager at Tropical Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for for such a high evaluation!
That means a lot for us! Always welcome back to Tropical divers family!

Regards,
Alex, Nick, Maks and the team.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place to learn how to dive. I visited tropical divers march 2017 with my husband
. I was scared 100 % but before diving. Alex the instructor was very understanding and calm, so he showed me how to relax and enjoy diving. June 2017 I took my scuba diving certificate and since March last year I have been diving in Tenerife, Denmark and in 2 days I’m going diving in phi phi island Thank you Alex, I often think about your diving lesson and thank you for showing me the underwater world.

1  Thank Mia F
Alex P, Manager at Tropical Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

WOW! Congrats and the big shoutout to you, Mia!
I'm really proud of you. Keep diving and hope to see you again for AOWD))