4 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$120
Priceline$135
eDreams$115
1,853 results
All reviews beach area white sand beach bohol resort philippines bathtub van paradise sir ms guard
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2021 via mobile

I traveled to Bohol for business, when I arrived the receptionist asked me to wait a little to make my room ready. Once it was ready and entered my room, I was very surprised to see my room upgrade from the ordinary cheapest room to a suit, top floor with Seaview.
The hotel has an excellent management and staff. I was even treated with special menu for breakfast in addition to buffet.
Generally in Panglao Island there is no good internet and phone signal, but Bellevue is one of the few places with excellent phone internet signals.
The rooms are excellent, 5 star level and super clean. There is a shopping center in walking distance that you can eat and do some grocery.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: I highly recommend this for business, but also for couples and families. Staff and management is very professional. Location and internet is excellent.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shirshah a
Reviewed October 7, 2021

Bellevue made our Bohol trip 10000000x better. Our daily adventures going around Panglao were exciting. Also going home to Bellevue! Their service is unbelievable! Thank you to Sir Doer and the amazing Bellevue crew

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2021 via mobile

Bellevue definitely feels like home with its beautiful interior and warm, friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable and amenities are nice, they were even kind enough to reserve the gym for us when we needed it. The food is good, and the drinks are great! We also felt so spoiled with how amazing the service of their staff. It truly is the perfect place to stay when you want a relaxing, homey feel during your stay with your partner, family, or friends. Thank you so much for having us, Bellevue! We’ll definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2021

me and my mom stayed here in 2019 and we enjoyed there the service was great they even let us change rooms. but i had this weird dream when we stayed there. i started to see a black shadow figure from then on. i dont really reccommend staying here if you dont wanna be dreaming about someone killing you

Date of stay: September 2020
Doer Escoto, Innkeeper at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,

Warm greetings from The Bellevue Resort, Bohol!

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for sharing that you and your mom had a wonderful experience during your stay in our resort last 2019. It is our goal to give an Ultimate Bellevue Experience to all our guests.

Regarding the weird dream that you mentioned, it is unfortunate that you had it during your stay and that is the least that we would like you to remember. We are hoping to welcome you back so we could offer our new activities that will promote wholistic relaxation that will empower your body, mind, and soul.

Once again, thank you and please keep safe especially on this uncertain time of pandemic.

Respectfully yours,

Doer R. Escoto
Resort Manager

Reviewed July 14, 2021

Thank you, Bellevue for a very worthwhile experience. We stayed there from July 9 to 13, 2021. From the Airport, the Bellevue van was already there, Kuya Driver assisted us with all our luggage, brought it up to the room. All hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. My kids enjoyed not only the clean swimming pool, play/entertainment area, billiards, chess, kayaking as well as the use of chili bike without extra charge! The rooms are clean and well maintained. The hotel staff even arranged our LGU clearance, which lessens our hassles. The food is affordable, the serving size is just right, we loved the bulalo and kare-kare. We stayed in a De Luxe Room with 2 Queen size beds, with a hot and cold shower, pressure is just right, with a bathtub.

On a personal note, I would like to commend their Manager, Sir Doer Escoto, for the assistance and consideration, he has extended to my family.

We highly recommend this hotel to travelers going to Bohol. Thumbs UP!

Date of stay: July 2021