Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Hotels.comUS$76
eDreamsUS$75
ZenHotels.comUS$139
1,852 results
All reviews la mian rommel gonzales alona beach low tide ocean view ala carte breakfast buffet is free shuttle sea grass white sand chocolate hills beach area mares playroom bohol resort philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Thank you Belleveu Resort for the amazing experienced and very friendly and accommodating staff John Rejas despite the pandemic. Continue to inspire local tourists through delivering quality service.God bless you.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Doer Escoto, Innkeeper at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Yvone,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience . Rest as sure that The Bellevue Resort will live to its brand.

Looking forward for your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

We really had a wonderful stay at Bellevue Resort. Room views were inviting and beddings were very clean and smelling fresh. The children loved the pool area as well, they were having lots of fun feeding those fishes in the ponds and going to the beach area to swim and play. I personally thank Ma'am Cecil at the desk area for being so thoughtful and caring and also Johnrey at housekeeping staff. Thank you guys for making our room neat and tidy.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Doer Escoto, Other at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your time in sharing with us your wonderful experience in staying at the resort.

We always make sure that guest stay will always be memorable and unforgettable experience.

Looking forward on your next visit.

Doer R. Escoto

Reviewed 6 October 2020

I very seldom write reviews for places that I stay at, but my stay at Bellevue Bohol is worth the review. The place gives you a classy and sophisticated vibe and feel, but not to the point where you feel stiff. It gives you a homey feel, and it was worth my 9-day stay.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw they were using UV lamps when they clean the room. This assured me that my room would be Covid-19 free. There were even alcohol dispensers in at the lobby entrances, dining area entrances, and even elevator entrances. Two thumbs up.

In addition, given that I'm a vegetarian, I wasn't expecting much in terms of food choices. But, during my stay here, they went above and beyond by preparing various vegetarian dishes for me. While in some meals I could see that their kitchen staff had difficulty (I mean, I did stay here for 9 days, LOL), and served me fresh salad instead (one or two meals with fresh salad normally isn't a big deal, but 5 salad meals is a bit too much, hehe), I don't blame them at all. So a big shout out to them for trying so hard.

Lastly, their resort manager was a very pleasant guy to talk to. He's approachable and jolly, and never gave you a feeling that he didn't like talking to you, even if, at times, I felt that I already kept him from going about his daily duties. ;)

So with all that said, when I go back, and with my family this time. I'd want to go to Bellevue Bohol again. It was a very unforgettable experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Prab R
Doer Escoto, Other at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Dear Sir Prab,

You aptly describe the activities that you can experience while at the resort and we are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations .

Looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Had to stay in Bellevue for 10 days for work and the entire experience was nothing short of amazing. Their staff was very accommodating and helpful, and Doer, the resort manager, personally attends to the different preparations for the guests. The property itself is also wonderful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jjtemp
Doer Escoto, Other at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Looking forward for your next visit and Stay Safe always.

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

It was my mom's 75th birthday. Because of CoVid-19 we couldn't celebrate the way we wanted to with family and friends. Thankfully, resorts have started to open their doors and we decided to surprise her with a mini GRAND celebration at the Bellevue in Panglao, with just 6 of us. I must admit I was a little (ok, a lot) apprehensive about staying in a resort with my senior citizen mother and my 8-year-old child (I did bring a can of Lysol). But the safety and health protocols put in place by the management helped me relax a little:

1. Wearing of masks and social distancing were observed;

2. At the lobby , there's a foot bath and hand sanitizer in an automatic dispenser. There's also one at the entrance of the open air restaurant and by the door of the elevator at the ground floor;

3. I haven't actually seen them do this but I believe they sanitize the rooms with UV light. We came across a staff wheeling around a 5-foot tall UV lamp;

4. Once the guests have entered the room, staff are not allowed to go in. So I guess, requests for "make-up room" cannot be entertained; and

5. Staff cannot help you with your luggage. Pre-CoVid that would be a bad thing but not this time. So travel light.

Of course we still had to do our part like wearing masks while going around and keeping a safe distance from other people.

With that said, let me now focus on the service. One word - EXCELLENT! Our room was upgraded for free. Upon entering the room, we were welcomed with a "happy birthday" written with flowers on the bed. (We did not request that. It was all them.) Prior to checking in we did inform them of my mom's birthday and that we will have dinner that night. They offered to do a special setup by the beach with a special menu and complimentary cake. The food was delicious, by the way. They do have limited number of staff but they were friendly and accommodating. Special shout-out to Sir Al, Ms. Mary Kay, and Ms. Cecilia.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Doer Escoto, Other at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Dear Sheila,

Thank you very much for your very extensive description of your wonderful experience in staying at the resort.

We are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and we are looking forward on your next visit.

Doer R. Escoto