2 people are viewing this hotel
$67
Hotels.com$113
Trip.com$103
Travelocity$113
All reviews direct pool access accommodating staff beach front bfast buffet four cheese pizza kids enjoyed the pool alona beach love this hotel nice pool upon check few steps swimming pool family vacation rooms are clean great stay enjoyed our stay kare kare
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2022

I enjoyed my stay at Best Western Panglao it's located in the quiter side of Alona Beach so the beach front view is tranquil, away from the crowd near Hennan.

The service is quite good, very courteous staff and always willing to help even when booking a trike to get around the island.

The room itself is spacious and modern with a touch of Filipino heritage.

The only thing I did not like was that the shower head was not working well, and I needed to keep my finger pushed on the button to make sure the water kept flowing from the shower. The quality of the toiletries could be improved as well.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Yvonne Villacorte , General Manager at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort-Panglao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear S M

Thank you for taking the time to share your review

We are very grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us we will take note of your concern in regard to the shower head. Meanwhile please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +63 917 832 2248.

Reviewed June 13, 2022

Location and amenities are very good. Very clean and exceptional customer service. The swimming pool is a plus especially if it's too hot to go to the beach. Good internet connection that my niece and nephew were able to take their online exams while on family vacation.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yvonne Villacorte , General Manager at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort-Panglao, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2022

Dear Ma. Mae Padillo,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we're grateful that you are satisfied with our clean and exceptional customer service. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

Reviewed June 13, 2022 via mobile

I tried wrtiting my disapppinting reviews detailing my experiences in this hotel the other day but even if there were no profanities in it, the system did not accept it.

I always treat my siblings in Panglao. This year, our Revenge Travel, I booked rooms. I stayed alone in one of the rooms and the rest to their rooms by family.

In terms of accessibility, it's not ok

Our accommodation when we checked in was impressive, there's welcome drinks and cocktails. Impressed that I was planning to bring some of my productive staff and siblings again by August. But that was it for what they did the following day totally wrecked it. It's really hard to sustain what is not organic.

No thanks. I will not be booking again in this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2022

I love this hotel. Staff are well trained and they are all very accommodating. Location is very good. Our room with direct pool access is the best! Breakfast is okay and if you have an early seatour or flight, they can even make it to go.

Dear Keyroline

We are very grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy to hear that you love the direct pool access room. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

Reviewed June 2, 2022

The hotel was great and located perfectly along the beach of Alona. Our kids enjoyed the pool as we had in-room massage service. Their birthday treat was the sweetest as my daughter and husband enjoyed it. Free PM snack and cocktails were also offered during the weekend. The hotel teams were also helpful, especially the guard at the beach area, Evelyn, the housekeeper, Vince the waiter, and everybody else. It was a great experience overall!

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yvonne Villacorte , General Manager at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort-Panglao, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2022

Dear Jamie J

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

Once again, thank you and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 09178322248.

Kind regards,