Lowest prices for your stay
$92
$118
Agoda.com
$74
Hotels.com
Travelocity$118
Priceline$86
All reviews direct pool access accommodating staff beach front bfast buffet four cheese pizza kids enjoyed the pool alona beach love this hotel nice pool upon check few steps swimming pool family vacation rooms are clean great stay enjoyed our stay kare kare
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2022

Location and amenities are very good. Very clean and exceptional customer service. The swimming pool is a plus especially if it's too hot to go to the beach. Good internet connection that my niece and nephew were able to take their online exams while on family vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yvonne Villacorte , General Manager at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort-Panglao, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2022

Dear Ma. Mae Padillo,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we're grateful that you are satisfied with our clean and exceptional customer service. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +63 917 832 2248.

Reviewed June 13, 2022 via mobile

I tried wrtiting my disapppinting reviews detailing my experiences in this hotel the other day but even if there were no profanities in it, the system did not accept it.

I always treat my siblings in Panglao. This year, our Revenge Travel, I booked rooms. I stayed alone in one of the rooms and the rest to their rooms by family.

In terms of accessibility, it's not ok

Our accommodation when we checked in was impressive, there's welcome drinks and cocktails. Impressed that I was planning to bring some of my productive staff and siblings again by August. But that was it for what they did the following day totally wrecked it. It's really hard to sustain what is not organic.

No thanks. I will not be booking again in this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2022

I love this hotel. Staff are well trained and they are all very accommodating. Location is very good. Our room with direct pool access is the best! Breakfast is okay and if you have an early seatour or flight, they can even make it to go.

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear Keyroline

We are very grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy to hear that you love the direct pool access room. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

Reviewed June 2, 2022

The hotel was great and located perfectly along the beach of Alona. Our kids enjoyed the pool as we had in-room massage service. Their birthday treat was the sweetest as my daughter and husband enjoyed it. Free PM snack and cocktails were also offered during the weekend. The hotel teams were also helpful, especially the guard at the beach area, Evelyn, the housekeeper, Vince the waiter, and everybody else. It was a great experience overall!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yvonne Villacorte , General Manager at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort-Panglao, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2022

Dear Jamie J

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories.

Once again, thank you and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 09178322248.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2022 via mobile

We stayed almost 2 weeks here, our second time already here since the first one was a good stay. We love this hotel however some areas has to be improved.
Pros:
Beachfront, beach vie and nice pool
Staff are approachable,friendy and very courteous
Wide breakfast variety
Safe place to stay
With parking space for motorbikes and cars also.

To improve:
Please use a good glass cleaner in cleaning mirrors it was awful to see marks and writing after a warm shower on the mirror. In our 2 week stay it was never gone!

Front desk failed to make our Evening buffet reservation for 6pax it was a dismay for our guest to come looking for tables and ignored by the service personal as well upon asking for help. It was a chaotic buffet night experience.

Service could need a good management. During bfast buffet some Coffee glass are not replaced, tables not yet available since unclean . Job Delegation was missing as to who does this and that, it can really be chaotic during high hours but a goodmanagement is always a good key .

They did ask for our feedback and we are glad about it,so I cans till recommend this Hotel and we will be coming back again definitiv.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear travelrebels,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +63 917 832 2248.