Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Trip.com
$108
Agoda.com
$23
Booking.com$27
Hotels.com$33
Hurb$152
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2020

Lovely and very colorful hotel.
The room was clean and very comfortable - as it's all in bungalows, you feel a lot of freedom, if you don't feel too sociable.
They have a nice pool (though we didn't use it), and whilst it is set on the beachfront, it's not the nicest one, and whilst we were there you couldn't walk or swim there. If you're after pristine beach, you do need to go to Alona.
It's not too far from the main stretch of the beach and town, though not quite walkable (we had a bike)
If you don't mind the extra drive, and want nice, comfortable and peaceful hotel, this is certainly a great choice

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank aneta_ch
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I originally booked this hotel for a layover due to the good recommendations here on TripAdvisor and as it seemed to be good value for money - ended up staying for four nights as I loved it!
Got in touch with the dive shop manager who is German and went diving with them to Balicasang island and it was one of the best dive experiences I ever had! The dive master spotted so many cool things, everything was highly professional and the staff is just so friendly. It is a relaxed and laid-back place with good food, quiet and calm and just right far enough from the trouble in Alona yet close enough to get there in 5 minute by Trike.
I can highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
boholseadiveresort, Officer-In-Charge at Bohol Sea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2020

Dear Mkalus,

Greetings!

Thank you for choosing Bohol Sea Resort as your travel destination. We are glad to note that you found most of our services on par with your expectations and you appreciated the service received.

Surely, Bohol Sea Resort management and the rest of the staff will be waiting for your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

It's a whole new experience for us like you will be so speechless of the amazing place this is and the people their was so friendly we didn't have any troubles and the food tastes great i love everything about it

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank clydeq2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Bohol sea resort is abt 15 mins by tricycle fr the airport. I didnt book for transport services since my friends already told me that its easy to get a tricycle. Fee is 150. The resort itself is very nice bungalow style. Not crowded and has beach front (though at the time of my visit it was low tide and unable to walk or swim). Service is also good and staff are friendly. Has its own pool. Its also near (abt 5 mins) to Alona Beach and Dumaluan Beach (15 mins). Price is also very reasonable.

Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2019

This was my second stay at this resort and the reason for coming back was the great first experience (november 2014). Since then the resort has changed the ownership and with my european perspective this made the resort less attractive, but it's still an okey place located approximately 20 minutes walking from the alona beach.

I do appreciate the location. Its a calm resort and the rooms are located a bit away from the road so you don't get disturbed by traffic. The rooms are nice and comfortable and it's easy to relax.

On the negative side: The food is not as great as it used to be. Its also a bit pricey which makes it more attractive to dine outside the resort. The staff seems to be more interested in the computer than working in the restaurant. Also the breakfast used to be much better in the past.

Date of stay: November 2019