Lowest prices for your stay
₱7,736
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
₱6,490
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay ! Staff super nice and smile all the time, food is delicious, cocktails are awesome, room clean, quiet place, many things to do around, hotel staff care about pick you up at airport or seaport and even send you email before you forgot. I recommend this place

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Villa Umi is a lovely boutique resort in Bolod, Panglao on the same stretch of beach as South Palms & Bohol Beach Club. I booked this using Agoda based on reviews on Tripadvisor.

From airport pick up to check out, everything went smoothly. The staff is friendly, service is efficient without being obtrusive. The rooms are secure with key card access locks & have all the standard amenities. The bed, pillows, linens, towels were comfortable & of good quality. The bathroom was spacious and spotless as was the rest of the room and common areas. I stayed in the lone double room which is on the ground floor of the property. The suites which all have balconies overlooking the beach are on the second floor & can fit up to 3 to 4 guests.

The restuarant's menu is quite extensive for a small property. I ate most of my meals at the resort but for those who want to explore, there are a few other options along the beach or dozens more a just trike ride away on Alona Beach.

The only con I encountered was that the resort doesn't have direct street access (apparently there are right-of-way issues with other property owners that are being sorted out). You get dropped off at a nearby resort and walk along the beach to get to the property. Inconvenient, but not a deal breaker for me.

With only 5 rooms (4 executive suites & 1 double room) Villa Umi is a good option for those who prefer to stay away from crowded Alona Beach and enjoy the more quiet & laid back side of Panglao. It's also great for small groups that want the whole place to themselves. I have no problem recommending this place and would be happy to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank vanilla_bean
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this resort just for the day sunbathing. I must say that is a really cute and comfortable resort right in front of the beach. Food was good and sunbeds very comfy, also the staff was nice and friendly... I hope we can came back to spend a whole week there!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Manolope1
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Small but excellent beachfront villa. Despite 5 min. walk from the parking, walking and vieweing beautiful Dumaluan beachside made us relaxed being in private resort.
Foods sereved by this villa were also awsome. Europian, Japanese, Chinese and of course Philippines, every dish was tasty and well-sereved.
Staff are all friendly and supportive. Villa ownerwas also nice with excellence in hospitality.

小さいですがとても素敵なビーチ沿いのヴィラでした。
駐車場からヴィラまで、ドゥマルアンビーチを5分歩かなければなりませんが、それもかえってリゾート気分を味わえました。
レストランでの食事もとても美味しく、ヨーロッパ、中華、和食(朝食のみ)、フィリピン料理があり、宿泊客以外でもいろいろな国籍のお客さんが食べに来ていました。
スタッフの方も皆さん明るく親切でした。
オーナーの方もとても気さくで、もてなしの心に溢れてました。

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Totally recommend this place - very good food super super friendly and helpful staff :) I list my earring and they were helping for hours without me even asking to look for it 🙈 always smiling and super super high level of hospitality!!! We will be back here for sure and we will recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: July 2018