“Excellent gift shop”

Aristoteles Olivewood Workshop
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Katakolo
More attraction details
Owner description: A family business specializing in Greek handcrafted olivewood products, offering a friendly and professional service to our customers.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice store with beautiful gifts! Very very pleasant staff. Lovely experience - will be back soon! :-)

All reviews
"ship"
in 6 reviews
"port"

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Katakalo is a frequent stop on Mediterranean cruises. After doing the requisite trip to Olympia, be sure to stop in this wonderful little shop. It is always on my agenda when I'm there. I have bought many items for myself and gifts for others. The quality is good and the items last. The owners are friendly and offer great advice.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

A lovely little leather shop situated in the heart of the main street, that sells quality leather goods.

The owner is a friendly gentleman whose English is good and who was most helpful. Bought a genuine leather belt which was too large but was quickly and professionally shortened within a few minutes.

Prices are reasonable and service is excellent.

Recommended

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This shop is found half way along, one street back from seafront. Alladins cave. So much beautiful wood, something for everyone. We watched a most interesting video on how they make their goods. We spent ages looking around and the staff were so friendly. Very reasonable prices. Purchases were beautifully wrapped and they enclosed an informative leaflet all about olive wood.0

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The rain started when we were in port while on a cruise. We jumped into this shop and am I glad we did. They had a wonderful selection of olivewood pieces. I purchased a beautiful cheese board with raw edge sides. It had been just what I had been looking for at home and couldn't find. The clerks were very friendly and helpful, and they will deliver any where in the world.