See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

A group of us stayed at Bookbinders recently and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our hosts made us feel very welcome and we're able to give recommendations on places to eat nearby.

The premises themselves are lovely, very scenic and picturesque.

Our rooms were comfortable and my wife and I had two very good night's sleep.

Finally the breakfast... It was delicious with cereal and fruit available as well as the expected full English.

One tip is if you enter the postcode into your satnav you'll end up around 200 metres short of Bookbinders, carry on a little further and you'll reach it very quickly.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Bookbinders is your home from home where nothing is to much trouble . Bedrooms ver comfy . Great couple, great quite setting, and great breakfast.
We would defiantly come back here if we were in the area.
Thank you for a wonderful relaxing break.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our fifth visit to Bookbinders bed and breakfast our " home from home " has become a favourite with my wife and I. Each time our hosts Malcolm and Judy Garratt welcomed us with tea and a slice of homemade cake in their very comfortable guest lounge. This year the weather was nice enough for us to sit out with our tea in their wonderful garden and relax after our journey.
Our room which we so like because of the outstanding view and very comfortable bed was spotless as ever with a range of teas and even special diabetic biscuits for my wife.
Judy also spoiled my wife with diabetic chocolate on the tray, a lovely touch.
Now if you think good food is important look no further than Malcolm's home cooking where
fabulous dinners and superb traditional cooked breakfasts are presented for you to enjoy.
Forget the pretentious fine dining hotels offering " signature dishes " as every one of Malcolm's
meals is wonderfully presented with not one or two but six vegetable alongside the main course.
A choice of homemade desserts follows and there is always a suitable diabetic alternative
for my wife. Bookbinders is about making your stay truly special and it seems nothing is too
much trouble for our wonderful hosts who want you to really enjoy your time in Devon and go that extra mile to ensure it is the best possible holiday.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family