“This is Samos! ”

Tavern at the End of the World
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Description: I have grown up in Canada,Went to a cooking school,and then i worked in difrent restaurants in Toronto and Hotels and grills,When i came back to Samos i wanted to open my own tavern, but there was no road ,It took me 4Years of my life to make this road in the midle of no where,With a loat of hard work i made a very successful business witch I am very proud, Andreas.Kotsos
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

What a nice local people. They make food in their kitchen and surprise you with the most delicious things. Typical greek! Kind and a warm welcome. Hope to come back here one day.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

After a sunbath at the Limnionas Beach we decided to have the dinner at the Taverna. It was a very pleasant surprise after all that 3 km bumpy road.

We ate sakanagi, special feta cooked in the oven, greek salad and some pork steak which was recommended by the owner. We weren't disappointed! Tasteful, flavoured.. we had ordered a second round :)

The owner was very friendly and nice and do not forget about the amazing view!

One of the best places to have dinner in Samos!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Off the beaten track vut surely worth it. The drive up there is tricky but doable.

The view and the food is super!
Just let Andreas tell you what he has and make a choice. Or let Andreas choose for you because it is delicious!

genitria, Owner at Tavern at the End of the World, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

This land belonged to the family, and I wanted to make a tavern in the bay where the nearest living person is 2klm, with hard work we have made a very special place for eating and drinking and enjoying the butiful place we have to offer, thanks for the kind words to my cost emersion.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I recommend this place because of its location. The view from the tavern is breathtaking, and so is the 10-minute drive on a dirt road that you need to take to reach the place. The food quality average, but it is not expensive. The tavern is run by a friendly couple.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

A long walk from Limnionas in heat but well worth it. Andreas the owner so friendly and his meals are a little different than the average but cooked with flair. Better to at least drive some of the way. Access to beach below but over some rocks- a wonderful quiet beach cove just beyond is easier to get to.

genitria, Owner at Tavern at the End of the World, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thanks for the good words,we have to be good all the time in order to keep bring the people back,we have the responsibility to keep all the food as best and the taste and the look. Where we are its not the easiest place to come and we depend on the people to advertise for us.