“Disappointed”

Lillies and Limes
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Unhappy. Made a booking only to have it cancelled the day before because catering jobs came in and the cafe needed to close to accommodate the catering. Once bitten, twice shy.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

We visited here last Tuesday and found the service excellent but the real surprise was the quality of the food. I had a salmon salad and my husband had a beefburger and sweet potato chips. Both delicious.
This cafe is a gem. It had direct car access, is wheelchair friendly and is great for kids.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I called in for a delicious Eggs Bene with homemade hollandaise. There was so much neither could finish
The coffee was delicious too.
Lillies and Lime is wonderfully tucked away behind the main street with ample parking. It is in a brilliant quiet spot
The staff are passionate about their craft and I would recommend a visit when you're next in Morpeth.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and enjoyed the corn fritters and a freshly baked scone with jam and cream. The corn fritters were fresh and beautifully presented with a great taste combo. The scone, although served as a single, was also very fresh and light. Lunch was enjoyed with a couple of iced coffees with ice cream and cream.
There is both indoor and outdoor tables and the service is quick and very pleasant.
Thanks for such a nice lunch ladies!

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

When I went here, and I hope they have improved since then, both my partner and I hated our meals, mine tasted like it had just coke out of a can and I went in expecting great things from them. They have potential all they need to do is put in the effort. They are very pricey so they should do better