“It’s a Canadian kinda house of pancakes”

Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Mount Pearl
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My better half loves it. She usually has the poutine with hollandaise sauce and I go for the western omelette. Service is good, food is what you would expect at this type of restaurant

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Spouse and I had the taste for a Sunday night late supper.We went here found staff were very attentive food hot and
Good.Portions we're not large as expected and the presentation seemed a little slapped on the plate .With a bit more attention to detail and more generous portions it could get five stars.Certainly five stars for the server.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went to this location to have the express lunch. Happy to say that it did come out under 15 minutes

She ordered the half skillet and it was huge

I ordered the bacon cheese burger and it was pretty good.

Overall the food was ok nothing stellar and nothing bad.

Service was friendly how ever they did put both meals on one bill putting me in the situation of having to pay for us both.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoy Smitty's for a good, relaxed meal. Used to be pretty well regulars but haven't been there as much lately.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We have been to Smittys in Mt. Pearl a couple of times and both times the food left a lot to be desired. Last week we had dinner there. We had the fish and chips. The fish was fresh maybe last year. The coating was soaked in grease and fries were cooked a few times by the looks of it. For dessert we both had the apple pie and ice cream. It would have been nice if the pie was thawed out. It was partially frozen. Needless to say we will not be returning. The service was good but that only takes u so far. The owner needs to make a change in the kitchen.