“Dinner With Friends”

Coffee Matters Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$39
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Last evening we had a meal with six friends to celebrate Valentines Day.
The dinner was a three course meal for $18.00+tax.per person.
Well, much to my surprise the service and food were excellent.
I had the roast pork while others had salmon.
They found the meal to be well presented and cooked to perfection.
A glass of wine was only four dollars with your meal.
I would highly recommend this eatery as a place to go.

1  Thank dgm792
shillyer, Owner at Coffee Matters Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are trying to get the word out about our great cafe and the wonderful chef we have. These are introductory offers to get people into try us. We are glad you enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

love this place for having brunch with my husband or coffee break alone. coffee is really good, delicious treats are always good for having break time. service is good never disappointed so gar!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We have been there many times for the great coffee and pastries but never for dinner... until tonight.
Well the meal was super. The food was fresh and the menu choices were great. There were 3 of us and every morsel was perfect. We had different appetizers and each was perfect.. the Moroccan salad was very nice.
Everything was hot and the timing was right on.
The meal was incredible and the price was very reasonable.
We will be back for more.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We had a group dinner at Coffee Matters and everything was fantastic. There were 12 of us and all enjoyed the apps, meal and desserts. Service was fast and very friendly. We will be back..

shillyer, Owner at Coffee Matters Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our guests

Reviewed 29 November 2017

It took 15 minutes or more to get two coffee, a piece of torte and a scone. My husband had to ask for the scone five times. It was not overly busy. By the time we got the torte and scone the coffee was cold.
While not the shop's fault, folks sat next to us that were wearing enough perfume for a bus load of people, forcing us to leave.

shillyer, Owner at Coffee Matters Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for bringing this to my attention I would like some more information so I can investigate what happened here. My sincere apologies. Could you email me at scott@coffeematters.ca. We need to make it right