“A nice place to eat”

Cuisines: Chinese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I am not overly impressed with City Wok as it is now called. I like their chinese style chicken and wantons but to me their food tastes average, normal, exactly like a trini chinese food. Their drinks are good though and it's always packed inside. So they must be doing something good.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious food of varying styles, no long waiting for service or food. Staff is extremely friendly and considerate to your requests (seating, timeliness, meal options). Quality is consistent and value for money.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Best Chinese cuisine in South Trinidad, intimate setting and friendly staff.
Dessert is a MUST especially the Creme Caramel; can be a perfect dessert for two!

1  Thank Sarona R
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

After all the good things I heard about Jenny's, we visited. It was not the best way we spent our money. Quite frankly, it was wasted. The food tasted like it was reheated using a microwave. It was super salty. And unedible. We left very disappointed and will not go back. We had crab backs, pepper lamb, an few of the carbs and starches. Not worth it.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My second visit to City Wok was on Thursday 02 November 2017 with my sister and daughter at around 2.30pm. The food once again was great yes mainly chinese but my daughter ordered ribs (half a rack) and they were really delicious. The ambience, the service and the food really made a rainy evening go by quickly. The bill tab was really affordable for the food we ate and we even ordered a take out order to go.
One thing I have noticed they always have customers who are regulars. I would recommend anytime.