St. Moritz Swiss Inn and Spa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Antipolo City
See available hotels
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Loreland Farm Resort(Antipolo City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Home Swiss home indeed. The place is small but we enjoyed the serenity and privacy it provides.

The place is not easy to find as it is located inside a subdivision. Accommodation includes use of sauna room. We love the home-made cookies and home-made soaps and shampoo. Dinner is sumptuous and romantic. Staff are polite, accommodating and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Vieux chalet is a lovely place for a quick getaway from manila. Rico and the rest of the staff are such sweet and efficient people who go out of their way to make you feel special. From the handmade toiletries and souvenirs, the little treats like suman, cookies and passionfruits, the romantic rose petals everywhere, very comfy bed, wonderful massage and jacuzzi, amazing breakfast and dinner spread.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my hubby to spend some quiet time together and we always had a good time. We liked it here so much that we came back 2 more times. There was no cable TV then so we spent our time just talking to each other. We also loved the restaurant!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovetripsdd
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Very accommodating. The food is tastyyyy. The place is very romantic. My boyfriend surprised me at this place with candle light dinner that full of rose petals everywhere. I feel so loved. And i really love the place. One of my unforgettable date ever.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Simply the best! It's our 3rd time here and we still find the place so enchanting! I love the people, the food.. everything! You can even request to have breakfast in bed!

It may not be as luxurious and modern like in hotels, but the place is really homey and peaceful!
Here, I get to appreciate the simple things in life. Best place to reflect and relax!

We'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Stay for at least 3 nights! Be sure to use the bubble bath and sauna!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple