Gems Hotel and Conference Center
US$56
Loreland Farm Resort(Antipolo City)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Eugenio Lopez Center(Antipolo City)
US$65
US$55
US$47
Priceline
US$41
  • Restaurant
US$54
  • Pool
Date and Dine Resort(Antipolo City)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$32
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

Bosay Resort(Antipolo City)
US$66
US$54
US$39
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Callospa & Resort(Antipolo City)
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016

One of the decent hotel that i can find here for few nights stay. Abit hard to spot at first since the hotel is not visible from the main road, but with google map you shud be able to find this place.

they offer few nice rooms with 12hrs and 24hrs rate that is quite reasonable but not that cheap. They even serve your breakfast in the room (certain room only i think) and its quite convenient. But I hate how they wake u up.

Room is old but still okay, atleast its clean and the mattress is still in good shape.

Overall good hotel to spent a night to sleep. Also recommended for family stay since the room are big and comes with 2 queen beds.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My wedding was held in this hotel and I can say that I had a good deal with them. The staff are really nice and very approachable. I have trusted them with the food to serve and everything went well. They are very easy to talk to and eventually we had a good room to stay. The hotel is under renovation when we held our wedding and has the potential to be one of the best hotel in Antipolo. When you enter the lobby, you will see that the hotel has been there for a long time and the renovation is really needed. I haven't visited it yet after the renovation and hopefully the small rooms and parking are already fixed.

Room Tip: Always be specific on your requests and they will be honest on what they can offer
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Dang E
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Antipolo City in Rizal is a much more socio economically depressed area compared to Metro Manila. You can't go into this hotel thinking that you're going to get a standard, westernized hotel experience. It's locally owned and run with different sense of how life goes. It is one of the only hotels in Antipolo, and due to traffic, it's about 3 hours from the Manila airport (though only about 25 km). The hotel is located in an area where it's easy to grab either the jipney bus or a tricycle cab. A tricycle cab is 40 pesos per ride, so it's cost effective for many. The jipney is 10 pesos and often taken by locals.

I was here for a conference and stayed 4 nights. I didn't sleep well because, as previous reviewers have stated, there were small ants throughout my room. The bathroom did not have any sort of shower curtain or separate shower area from the sink and toilet. There is no counter space. Outlets are limited. The wifi was unreliable and sometimes unusable. There is NO WIFI in the conference meeting rooms. The chairs in the meeting rooms are not terribly comfortable and many people ended up standing. I also received the boiled egg and rice for breakfast, and I found bugs in my rice one of the days.

More importantly, the door to my room didn't seem to lock properly ever, and my room was directly under a stairway. I think the fact that I didn't feel that me or my belongings were safe contributed to the lack of sleep.

My room was never serviced during my stay, but I understood that I had to leave my only room key with the staff in order for that to occur. There were random, plastic buckets placed on my bathroom sink and toilet.

There are pools available, but I was not able to get into any of them.

If I were given a choice, I would not stay here again. I'm not a wimpy traveler by any stretch, but this one tested me, mainly because I didn't feel totally safe.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Been here for 3 days and this is the worst hotel i've ever seen, wondering why this place called HOTEL . Taking terms for you to use to comfort room there's no water in the faucet. Use the thumbler for you to take a bath. For 3 days they don't bother to clean your room no attendant to attend to your needs. Towels ,linen, pillow ,mattress they are all worn out. Pillow as hard as stone. Food sucks too. I put paper cover on the comfort room because you can see your mate while taking a bath. There's no good words to describe this place. Very stressful place.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Stayed here overnight to skip the terrible Manila traffic, which turned out to be a bad idea. The place is right along the main road which makes it accessible. Yet this has become one of the worst hotels I've been to. The whole place looks mismanaged. The reception was slow. The rooms were dim and dirty, uncomfy beds creeping with bugs, moldy bathroom, rusty windows, and crawling insects everywhere. WiFi didn't reach our room. They say there's a pool but they don't open it to the public during our stay. And the overpriced breakfast was a total disappointment. Add to the equation the unprofessional staff. Better get food outside. No, better get out as soon as you get in.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family