“Delicious and affordable japanese food”

Tamagoya Noodle House
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Antipolo City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Parking can be a challenge but it will be worth it. They have quite small floor area resto but the food here is really good and affordable.

You just have to be patient with the parking and with the space coz it always jampacked with people.

I highly recommend a visit and try their food.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I always love to eat ramen in this Authentic Japanese Ramen House. Stamina Ramen, Gomuko Ramen are my favorites. I also love their gyoza :)

I wonder why are they not selling maki and sushi though :(

Ambience (4 stars)****
Taste (5 stars) *****
Staff (4 stars) ****
Price (3.5 stars) ***
Location (3 stars) ***

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The restaurant is best known for its ramen, but the ramen they serve is just average. Although there's nothing special about their ramen, I recommend that you sample the other food on their menu (like the gyudon).

Reviewed 9 September 2017

When we think of japanese restaurant to dine near our place, we go to tamagoya because their food tastes like you are eating in one of the restaurants in tokyo

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This was our second time at Tamagoya. First time, I ordered their Tamagoya Ramen and recently I had their Gomoku Ramen. It's good that their server already explains the food we ordered. They also updated their menu to indicate ingredients. You see the Tamagoya Ramen has bamboo shoots, which was rather odd when I tried it out. Also, the Gomoku Ramen which is supposedly a seafood ramen has pork which might irk some customers.

Btw, they have parking in-front and at the side of the restaurant. High chair also available upon request. And yes, the ramen and even the drinks are still pretty affordable.