2 people are viewing this hotel
$57
Free cancellation until 08/18/22
$68
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$48
Free cancellation until 08/21/22
Hotels.com$57
Priceline$57
Travelocity$57
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

With the new fad of having weekend getaways for families,this place can offer that & more..When we visited,they were upgrading their facilities but was able to use their kiddie pool & spent some time with the ducks in their little farm area & lil girl enjoyed it!.,there are multiple accommodation to choose from like hut for rent,picnic tables,& venues for bigger group..I find it more appealing that Luljetta’s is in the same vicinity & has same owner..They include in their choices to use the facilities of Loreland if you get a package from Luljetta’s & that was so convenient..I did my massage at Luljetta’s while my mom & daughter enjoyed at Loreland..

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sweetrick
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Loreland farm resort is a very good place for family bonding, barkada gathering or even relaxing. The staff are friendly & accomodating. They always make sure that the guests are happy and satisfied.The room is spacious. The place have many pools to choose to. You can use the place for exercise by walking around using the staircases. I found the place also good for meditating, I have seen the chapel & station of the cross located at the side of the mountain. the breeze is so refreshing. I would recommend to go back to this place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I've been wanting to go here years back. We went recently with our friends. We stayed in a villa. It had 2 queen beds and 4 single beds. My child and my friends' children's age are 3-5 years old. It wasn't enough for an overnight to really roam the place at is is so huge. The pools are not crowded this time of the year. It could be due to the still cool temperatures in antipolo and also the cold water of the pool. The kids enjoyed much. There are plenty of waterplay features. We enjoyed our time with our families and friends. We were able to try the breakfast buffet which was ample, nothing special. The front desk and first aid team are worth mentioning since we had an incident. They wer quick to respond when our youngest friend got stung by a bee. It was night time and while they do not have paracetamol for kids, they provided first aid to the sting, and gave us instructions on how to aid the young victim. They made an incident report and assured us we can call on them if in case there is a severe reaction from the child. A staff even visited us a few hours after to check on the child's condition. The place is also clean. At night, you can expect carefree party people to be noisy. I think it can be expected that the resort is packed during the summer months due to the cleanliness of the place and the numerous pool options to choose from. I just do not understand why there would be a separate entrance fee when you already booked a room for overnight.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

-Been here several times. Very family friendly, very clean and staffs are very accommodating... You can either take a quick dip or you can stay overnight.. You might as well check their facebook page or their website for any ongoing promotions... Btw, here’s their contact number...

To our valued guest,

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing technical problem with our telephone service provider.

Trunk line:

+63933-819-8143

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank eringeee
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We stayed for 2 days and a night to celebrate my mom's birthday. Everyone had fun and enjoyed the stay. The room was clean, the food was superb and the staff was so accommodating.

The view was spectacular. The pools were clean and very kid-friendly.

I would highly recommend this place...not to mention it is not far from Manila. I definitely would love to come back.

Room tip: Accessibility, great for family stay, clean pools, great service and food
Date of stay: September 2018