Loreland Farm Resort
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 06/02
US$54
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewshanging gardensgarden spahuge propertystaying overnighthaving funbasketball courtswimmingresortslidesantipolorestauranteplaygroundcompetitorsvicinityvenuekidpage
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful property. Unfortunately the staff is not very helpful nor professional. We never felt like guests, rather more like intruders.
It is a large property. No maps were offered, nor were we told about all the pools on the property. Had we not gone and adventured ourselves we would have never known.
Restaurant service is poor. There wasn't a meal we didn't wait for a long time before I had to get up to go get someone's attention so they could take our order.
Second day we were there we left late morning for some seight seeing downtown.
When we returned late afternoon , we entered our room which housekeeping never touched. I called the front desk to ask if housekeeping was done for the day. They assured me everything was done earlier in the day. After I mentioned the reason I called they never offered to come and do the room. It was as if we were simply out of luck .
Like I said , beautiful place, nice setting ... But unfortunately very bad service.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lou S
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Our visit to the resort was satisfactory. The food you get from Verde Restaurante is worth the price.

There was a slight issue with the communication though, as far as room service is concerned. There's a phone in our room with the extension numbers for both the front desk and the restaurant. When we tried to contact the restaurant to order room service there was no answer, and we had tried contacting them for 45 minutes before giving up.

We then contacted the front desk to ask for assistance, to which they gave us a different extension but with the same result.

When I asked them to relay our order to the restaurant they said all orders for room service should be communicated directly with Verde, which was strange.

Finally when we've had enough I walked all the way to Verde in the rain to make the order, only to be told that they cannot be contacted directly because there's no direct number to the restaurant (but there's a phone there that would occasionally ring), and that all room service requests are usually taken down by the front desk to be sent to their kitchen. Plus there's a 10% delivery fee, which we weren't informed of.

I would say that the front desk should have taken the initiative of taking down our order, given the weather and that we had to ask for their assistance THRICE already. They could have taken the hint?? Or they could remove the extension number for Verde on the phone since it's basically useless anyway.

A lot of the pools are also not cleaned or maintained because it's off-peak when we visited. But most large pools are accessible, and you could still feel as if you had the place to yourself.

We otherwise enjoyed our stay and we're willing to come back when the weather is a lot better.

Room Tip: Be prepared to walk if you want to explore as it's a large estate.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
5  Thank _SubliminalWish
Reviewed August 1, 2016

In an area of weekend overcrowding hence poor maintenance and upkeep, this resort manages to stay clean and decent. Weekdays or weeknights here are a blast. There's enough pools for some couple or group privacy.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The resort doesn't have an ATM/CARD terminal for payments.
The Verde Restaurant has a total disappointment,,, the chef during May31,2016 dinner time knows best what he did...
Imagine serving us an almost raw grilled tilapia... The test,, if I continue the next thing happened after that you'll seriously feel disgusted...

Anyway the Chef that Time knows better what happened since he apologize and accepted his mistakes...
The billiard table is a total crap... Like seriously they don't want to fix or replace it??!!!
Anyway its a very awful stay for us in Loreland.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ALI M
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

My family (including a toddler) stayed here overnight. We got the quintuplet room, which was located below the Luljetta Cafe.

ROOM: Horrible! It was like staying at the basement of a building and my kid described it as "creepy". The corridor was dark and you can easily conclude that the building was old. When we arrived at our room, the housekeeping staff were still there and it looked like they just finished cleaning the room. They had us enter the room. My kids (who were behaving as kids), slipped on the newly mopped floor and slipped hitting her head backwards. This happened because they did not wipe the floor dry! The lady just gave me an ice bag. In short, they let the guests in even when the room is not yet ready! The facilities in the room are very dated: Dark toilet area, glass windows are stained, and doors need some refurbishing. There is no telephone in the room but they provide one phone at the end of the corridor. There is no room service. There is weak wifi connection.
The stairs in the building are very slippery!

FOOD: Luljetta cafe doesnt offer anything special. There was no variety in their menu. There were stray cats in their cafe.
Verde restaurant also has nothing special to offer. Breakfast was so-so. They do not refill food in buffet table.

RESORT AMENITIES: These were the only positive thing I can say. My kids loved the pool and the playground. They have stores inside the resort. However, stray cats are roaming in the resort. Stairs are slippery.

STAFF: Front desk staff are accommodating. Reservation was easy.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family