Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Park Guell in Antipolo

Our cousins brought us here on a Sunday! Very nice but lots of steps. Wide variety of Philippine... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2022
Ntrekker
Metuchen, New Jersey
via mobile
Must visit!

Went there for the second time I think. Still love the place! The garden was artistically done. It... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2021
sophiegrayy
Manila
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from $40.00
from $21.80
from $74.82
from $93.00
More Info
All reviews entrance fee art lovers every corner works of art picture taking get away pasta galleries artwork place antipolo philippines sunday metro
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

There are at least 8 galleries (6 galleries plus museum of indigenous art & Mindanao Museum (apart from the art shop and the academy & Cafe) spread out in a beautifully laid out in garden landscape covering 1.3 hectares. The arboretum behind the Mindanao Gallery is still a work n progress. My favorite are the awesome sceneries created by nature on the outdoors and the Mediterranean inspired Architecture. Be prepared with comfortable walking footwear and a bottle of water and most importantly a fully charged camera or gadget with ample space/memory. You will be tempted to keep clicking away. The grounds are PWD friendly and there are benches and daybeds everywhere to cool your heels anytime. We visited on a rainy afternoon and the museum graciously provided umbrellas for us. Entrance fee is 200 (100 for Seniors) is well worth every cent and more.

We started with a late lunch at Cafe Rizal which was very satisfying. Our host, who brought us there by private vehicle said we chose a good time because midweek has relatively less crowds/people. One can gain an awesome view at the roofdeck of tan-aw Cafe. There are sculptures scattered in the garden amidst lush greenery.

A unique installation art is housed in a room called “forest”. It is a feast of the senses - a verbal description can’t do justice - this place has to be experienced first-hand.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I finally got to do two pleasurable activities in one place here in this Antipolo City attraction -- appreciate art and dine over delicious dishes surrounded by it. The garden design is exquisite. The art works on display are enhanced by the whitewashed architecture. Food, although a bit pricey, is remarkable in taste. This is actually my second time visiting this place and I liked it even more.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Pinto Art Museum has been a haven not just to those who love contemporary arts but also to those who love taking picture of themselves in the most dramatic or fashionable way. I am not an avid fan of arts but I appreciate beauty created by human hands.

In Pinto Art Museum, there are art works that will not be beautiful in our eye. There are ugly and weird works that speaks of the world we live today. Isn’t that art is for? Art speaks the truth in the world we live.

A: 1 Sierra Madre Street, Grand Heights Subdv. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo 1870 | FB: Pinto Art Museum | E: pintoartmuseum@yahoo.com | T: (02) 697 1015 | Schedule: Open Tuesdays through Sundays, from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm | Ticket Prices: PHP 200 for regular ticket, PHP 180 for senior citizens and PWD with valid IDs and PHP 100 for children and students with proper school IDs

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017

The travel to Pinto Art Museum is uphill and parking is hard to find during the weekend. It's better to visit on weekdays to avoid the crowd.

The last time I visited here was in 2014 and they have increased their fee to P300.00. Even though, I think it's worth the price because you get to see contemporary art and exhibits. It's a bit millennial for my taste but I did enjoy observing each item on display.

The place is also "insta-worthy" with its beautiful architecture that had a "Greece" feel to it. I surely did enjoy nature because Pinto Art had a relaxing vibe.

If you're tired from walking around, there are two cafe's inside the museum which has an affordable menu.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I love the arts. Whenever I travel abroad or within the country, I make it a point to visit the local museum or gallery.

I've been visiting Pinto Museum for years now. Compared to other museums outside Metro Manila, it's a stone's throw away. The place is a mixture of IP arts, modern arts, classic pieces, nationalistic set-ups and everything in between. It's a feast to the eyes and the soul, as cliched as it may sound. I've travelled quite a lot and beautiful places are dime a dozen, but Pinto Museum stands out for me. It's a gateway to the serene, the beautiful and the majestic. Definitely a must-visit.

Date of experience: October 2016