Seven Suites Hotel Observatory
US$56
Loreland Farm Resort(Antipolo City)
US$70
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Eugenio Lopez Center(Antipolo City)
US$65
Date and Dine Resort(Antipolo City)(Great Value!)
US$41
TripAdvisor
US$42
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Our stay was.. just-right.. The staff were all nice, they even allowed us to do a very early check in. Everyone's hardworking and they are all very friendly. We stayed at the 3rd floor, there's no elevator but it was okay.

The room was huge! We had our very own balcony which was spacious as well. From there you can see a nice overlooking view. We had our breakfast there. They served huge portions of breakfast.

Internet was very slow but it was fine with us since we went there to relax.

They assisted us to do star gazing at night, their astronomer was very flexible with the schedule. It was a short activity but it was a good experience. We got to see Saturn and its ring!

Overall, the hotel was simple but it has a lot of potential. It was perfect for a relaxing weekend away from the city...

Room Tip: Request for suites with balcony...
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angelusive
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent. The manager and crew were very welcoming. They even gave us complimentary drinks and gave us a gift as we were leaving. We enjoyed their breakfast as well. Afterwards, we checked out the the nice view from their observatory deck. Too bad we didn't get to use their telescope the view the stars as it was a cloudy night. Best to pick a time in the colder months. Much recommended.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louie M
Reviewed 13 November 2015

The hotel is a old and needs some renovation work and refurbishing, but the suite I stayed in (the Monday Suite) was clean and well appointed. It has an ante-room where the big flat screen tv, lounge area, and a small private balcony with a great view of the city lights can be found. The bedroom is separated from the ante-room by a door for added privacy. Bathroom amenities (toothpaste, shampoo) could still be improved as these come in foil packets more suited for a budget hotel.
What makes the hotel great for me is the quality of service. I was welcomed warmly at the lobby by no less than the Resident Manager JR Cacho, who personally escorted me to my suite after I checked in. I later learned that he took a butler course with Ms. Josephine Ives, who used to be the butler of Queen Elizabeth. How awesome is that? Since this was just an overnight visit, and I arrived pretty late (9 pm) I was too tired to check out their Star Observatory. The hotel has a high powered telescope and an in-house astronomer, which is one of the unique features of Seven Suites. Another unique feature, the one which I was able to experience, was their Breakfast in Bed. You choose from an array of set breakfast menus (you have the American, Filipino, or Healthy option) and this is served on a pretty breakfast tray in your room. Pampering at its best :)
The staff from the Resident Manager down to the Security staff are friendly, very hospitable, and eager to please. Considering that this is just a short drive away from the city, Seven Suites is a great place to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of urban living. I would come back to stay at Seven Suites in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
5  Thank anabelleochoa
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

We drove there to explore the place as we read about the review here.

It was Saturday, a weekend. We got there at 2pm, from the car park, janitor unlock a door then promptly disappeared.

We had to find our way three flights down to reception and next to it was the restaurant.

We eagerly asked about the food and dessert, to be told that there is nothing but only 5 pasta dishes to choose from. And only coffee but not tea.

When I ask the waiter what's their best pasta dish, he promptly read out the list of 5 from the menu.

I do not think the place is working as it should be, I will never return, as no employee seemed wanting to work.

0 out of 10.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
6  Thank Louis_Tan2010
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Antipolo is one of the few places where you can enjoy a good view of the city. Its perch gives you a far stretch of vista of QC, Rizal, Pasig. But not only that, on a clear night, stargazing is another attraction. Rooms are pretty standard and clean. Service is okay. And, the food is good! Check out their garden where all veggies they serve come from.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family