Seven Suites Hotel Observatory
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Hotel 878 Libis(Quezon City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent. The manager and crew were very welcoming. They even gave us complimentary drinks and gave us a gift as we were leaving. We enjoyed their breakfast as well. Afterwards, we checked out the the nice view from their observatory deck. Too bad we didn't get to use their telescope the view the stars as it was a cloudy night. Best to pick a time in the colder months. Much recommended.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louie M
Reviewed November 13, 2015

The hotel is a old and needs some renovation work and refurbishing, but the suite I stayed in (the Monday Suite) was clean and well appointed. It has an ante-room where the big flat screen tv, lounge area, and a small private balcony with a great view of the city lights can be found. The bedroom is separated from the ante-room by a door for added privacy. Bathroom amenities (toothpaste, shampoo) could still be improved as these come in foil packets more suited for a budget hotel.
What makes the hotel great for me is the quality of service. I was welcomed warmly at the lobby by no less than the Resident Manager JR Cacho, who personally escorted me to my suite after I checked in. I later learned that he took a butler course with Ms. Josephine Ives, who used to be the butler of Queen Elizabeth. How awesome is that? Since this was just an overnight visit, and I arrived pretty late (9 pm) I was too tired to check out their Star Observatory. The hotel has a high powered telescope and an in-house astronomer, which is one of the unique features of Seven Suites. Another unique feature, the one which I was able to experience, was their Breakfast in Bed. You choose from an array of set breakfast menus (you have the American, Filipino, or Healthy option) and this is served on a pretty breakfast tray in your room. Pampering at its best :)
The staff from the Resident Manager down to the Security staff are friendly, very hospitable, and eager to please. Considering that this is just a short drive away from the city, Seven Suites is a great place to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of urban living. I would come back to stay at Seven Suites in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
5  Thank anabelleochoa
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

We drove there to explore the place as we read about the review here.

It was Saturday, a weekend. We got there at 2pm, from the car park, janitor unlock a door then promptly disappeared.

We had to find our way three flights down to reception and next to it was the restaurant.

We eagerly asked about the food and dessert, to be told that there is nothing but only 5 pasta dishes to choose from. And only coffee but not tea.

When I ask the waiter what's their best pasta dish, he promptly read out the list of 5 from the menu.

I do not think the place is working as it should be, I will never return, as no employee seemed wanting to work.

0 out of 10.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
6  Thank Louis_Tan2010
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Antipolo is one of the few places where you can enjoy a good view of the city. Its perch gives you a far stretch of vista of QC, Rizal, Pasig. But not only that, on a clear night, stargazing is another attraction. Rooms are pretty standard and clean. Service is okay. And, the food is good! Check out their garden where all veggies they serve come from.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank IQENDO
Reviewed May 12, 2015

We celebrated our first year anniversary in Seven Suites Hotel, sort of a stay-cation just to rest and recharge and spend time with our little one. Here's me and my husband's combined review.

Hotel Room:
Design wise, it was ok. We liked that the room we got (Celestial) has a view of the OL Antipolo. Unfortunately, it rained so we did not get to see a good sunset view. However, the floor was dirty. We were surprised that when we stood on the bed, we left dirty foot marks. Sheets were clean and smelled good, like fresh laundry, so that was good enough for us. The room itself was not that remarkable. Our bed had that custom-made headboard which was good for our infant daughter who liked crawling in the bed. The bathroom had an enclosed shower with hot water and provided toiletries.

Food and Ambiance:
Their restaurant, Sugar, offered limited food choices but we were surprised that it tasted really good. I ordered the Burger Steak and the hubby ordered Chicken Teriyaki and we both had Mango Shake. We were satisfied with the meal. The hotel had this rustic feel but the construction of the furnitures were not as great as other hotels who were in the same category. We noticed that the hand rails were poorly constructed. There were also paintings all over the hotel. There was a cove that was beautifully arranged.

Staff:
Staff were really friendly and courteous. From the guard who helped us to park, to the receptionist who helped us to our room. The staff in the restaurant also were very nice and helped us with our every need.

The hotel provided free wifi, but the signal was very weak. There was also a pool but we were not able to use because we decided to just lounge in our room AC was working well. Since it rained, we were not able to avail of the Observatory tour. My husband played pool while waiting for our food.

Overall, we give it a rating of 3 because the service compensated for whatever was lacking in the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family