“Apprehensive because of the reviews, but man this is cool ”
Review of SizzleWraps

SizzleWraps
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Mengwi
Description: Informal outdoor eatery, live cooking, serving Mexican style wraps (tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas, carnitas), pizzas, tostadas, and nachos. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available. Catering private parties.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

To be honest we were somewhat apprehensive reading the reviews from all the white people saying this food was the best, but we still went since people were so enthusiastic. And I have to say, we weren't disappointed. I will be straight with you and say the food isn't the best on Bali, but it's still pretty great. The experience of being there and seeing the food prepared by the very welcoming people who worked there made this a great place to visit. We will be in the area for the next few days and I'm pretty sure we're going to visit sizzlewraps every day from now on.

Go here! It's worth it for sure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place been going for over a year now. Andi is an awesome chef who cares about his food. He makes sure the quality is perfect in everything. I love the vegetarian crunch wrap and fish tacos. Yum!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend to us who stayed close. We visited the place and we loved it. They prepare the food outside in front of you. So everything is transparent and fresh. Staff and owner are very friendly. Food is amazing. Must eat in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

These wraps are delicious and tasty. The food was fresh and made right in front of us, but the best part of our dining experience was the friends staff. They say their kitchen is best run on love, laughter and lots of sweet smiles and I can say this is true from my visit. I will be back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was on our way to attractions. I ordered vegetarian quesadilla. It was so good Fresh vegetables taste with cheese is just yummy-yummy. Very friendly and polite staff. Thank you guys and good luck!