Hotel Devika
Hotel Tea County(Dibrugarh)
Hotel Rajawas(Dibrugarh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalue for moneyhome away from homebudget hotelrasambrahmaputrabanktownpayalheartsupportsensetermscomfort
Reviewed 20 February 2018

One of the best hotels in Dibrugarh Town. Located beside the bank of the river Brahmaputra and Assam Trunk Road, the hotel is quite convenient for the visitors. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.This the best hotel in terms of service and support .

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
jahcop, Owner at Hotel Devika, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mr. Smarty

Thank you for your exceptional acknowledgement on your recent stay with us.

I am ecstatic to know that every feature of your exposure was excellent. It feels so unique to derive such feedback from our guests.

I thank you once again for this inspiring appraisal of our hotel and look forward to the thrill of having more chances to serve you.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Good value for money. Staff is warm and hospitable. Nice view from the hotel...it is a good place it stay in dibrugarh.
The services provided by the staffs are remarkable.The rooms were clean and the service was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank parmanand06
jahcop, Owner at Hotel Devika, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Mr. Parmanand

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I must say staying at Devika was the most surprising an unexpected time we had. We went there with knowing very little and were shocked to get the kind of treatment we got. Its not a hotel for me anymore its a home for me. The family that owns it made us feel like one of them. Both payal and puneet are wonderful people who went out of their way to do things for us. From comforting us with an Ellaborate home cooked meal to taking us around showing tea estates and boat rides. I cannot call it a hotel any more. The friendliest and the most warmest family i have met. Its a must visit place just to spend time with the wonderful owners of the place. Don't forget to ask them to show you their beautiful terrace garden, and they wont mind if you pluck and eat the fresh produce right from their home grown plants☺️. A big thumbs up for it!!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank monish t
jahcop, Owner at Hotel Devika, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Mr. Monish

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at this charming hotel for one night. We regret not staying longer, cutting short the warm hospitality extended by Punit & Payal Khemani, the owners of this establishment. The Khemani family lives in the same property and personally look into the comfort and wellbeing of their guests. We had the good fortune to be invited by the Khemani's into their lovely home for a meal after which they enthusiastically took us around town ending with a quick street food evening. Thanks to Punit & Payal our stay at Dibrugarh, from a mere rest day, became a thrilling & eventful day.

Hotel Devika sits along the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra, and one can take a walk along its calm, wide waters. It is centrally located, yet quietly tucked away from the busy street. The hotel is tastefully designed and exhibits Punit's green fingers, with beautiful plants dotting the corridors and public spaces. The rooms are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The food is delicious and is served in the rooms. The staff is prompt and friendly and makes sure to attend to the guests at all times. They made sure to accommodate the seven of us at 6:00am, 6 hours before check-in time!

The warm hospitality and the sense of belonging makes us want to visit this charming hotel again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank neha p
jahcop, Owner at Hotel Devika, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Ms.Neha

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I have visited there for 3 days for my official tour. It's location is great. It is in the heart of the town. And also the view of Brahmaputra is another plus point of this hotel. Hotel was nice and rooms were clean. Washrooms are also neat and clean. Room service is also very good. Rooms are little bit small, but for the price i think its ok. So overall its a good budget hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business