“A great way to see Oropesa and Benicasim ”
Review of Quad Universe

Quad Universe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover one of the best and most recommended thing to do in the area. Our ATV guided routes is for all kind of public. We offer two options of 1 hour and 2h30 tours. Discover the best spots of oropesa del mar and benicassim. Open all the year with previous booking.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It can sometimes be difficult to find an activity that our 11 year old, 14 year old and my husband and I will all enjoy, but we found it at Quad Universe. The 2.5 hour trip took us along the coastline, through the forest and up to the mountain and was an amazing way to see the countryside. Francois was a friendly guide, speaking Spanish, English and French to the group and showed us some great spots for photographs. Thanks to Francois - this is somewhere we’ll visit again next time we are in Oropesa.

All reviews
"universe"
"francois"
"coastline"

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Quad Universe was our best trip we took when we was out in spain.

Fran was a brilliant guide providing us with amazing sites, interesting facts and wonderful views!

On behalf of myself and my family we would like to thank Fran for looking after us, during our trip we stopped at one of Fran sites viewing the beautiful scenery which he loves to preserve at our second stop the heat got to much for my brother who recently recovered from feeling unwell while on holiday passed out and we had to call the ambulance. Fran immediately called the emergency services without question and looked after my brother while he was in a 2 phased state (dazed & unstable).

Once the emergency services arrived Fran then took the rest of the family (myself and my Dad) back to the town and guided us to the hospital after dropping the quads off.

What amazed us was that Fran left one of the quads just so we can get back to the hospital in time to find out what state my brother was in. We offered to go back and get the quad knowing it was left on its own but said he will sort it.

Thankfully my brother recovered as he was taking the recommended tablets since he first visited the Pharmacy in Spain.

Fran was truly exceptional at providing us with the amazing sites the quad bike experience and ensuring that we was all safe while doing so. Safety and wellbeing is Fran's main concern and he was exceptional at delivering this to us.

The next week (second week of our 2 week holiday) more of my family came out to Spain and because the experience was so unique and thrilling we couldn't not go back and do this again!

In total we went twice within our two weeks holiday!

Personal message from myself (Alex) Tony and the family thank you so much for the bother we caused and thank you for the amazing quad experience!

Apologies for the delay in writing this review but finally got round to doing it!.

Good luck with Quad Universe Fran 5/5 for safety, thrill, view and experience.

FX G, Propietario at Quad Universe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well and Tony is fine!
Thank you very much for that great review of your both routes with me! Pleasure shared in my case!
About the fact I helped you as much as I could its totally normal for me, it's humanity :) you were in a foreign country with language barrier, a little help from me was nothing but could make journey much easier :) it's humanity :) you would have made the same for me I'm sure! Hope to see you soon again! Take care!
Fran from quad universe

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Took the 2.5 hour trip and it was just amazing! It made my day! De guide is very friendly and motivated, knows what he is doing and speaks fluent Spanish, French and English. The quads are well maintained and the helmets are clean. Well worth the price!!

1  Thank 119didierj
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Today we made this great tour for second time. Francois, thanks a lot for this wonderful trip. Very good quality engines and professional guidance.