“Not a veggie but do have dietary requirements”

Mo Vegetarian Bistro
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Aljezur
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Welcome! We invite you to discover the pleasure of being nourished by authentic food: nutritious, delicious, vibrant and full of life! Fresh and healthy ingredients, the most organic and local possible. We are focused on respecting the needs of your body, as the wellbeing of our community and planet. Currently closed for holidays! Re-opens February 1st 2019!
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and there’s much to love about Moagem :)
I’ll start with location, a stroll from the municipal market makes it convenient for parking and shopping. The staff are outstanding fully understanding the menu and the importance of food intolerances.
The food is excellent, first class, you can tell they use fresh, good quality and local ingredients.
Cost is reflective of quality I feel extremely good value for money.
Ambiance and vibe is always great also.
Definitely worth going. :)

1  Thank Curious-Cow-PT
MoBistro, General Manager at Mo Vegetarian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your review, hope to keep seeing you around.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We've been here in a rainy midday and had a nutritious warm meal, completely vegan and very well protein balanced. The location, in an old mill, is so unique

Date of visit: June 2018
MoBistro, Manager at Mo Vegetarian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

We also serve nice meals on sunny days :)
Come back on one of those!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Usually it is not easy for a vegan in Portugal but this little restaurant was a positive surprise. Delicious food, the waiters were very friendly and the place is really cool. I went there twice!

Date of visit: July 2018

You didn't come three times? Third time's the charm :)

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Been there twice, two days in a raw, I would be preferred some other place if it wasn’t meeting point with my friend. First time we ordered special menu of the day served with cooked rice, humus, steamed veggies and grated beetroot. The portion was too small and it also looked like someone already took a bite from humus. Tasted okay but no more than that. Still hungry after the meal I have claimed the portion size and we’ve got half size portion more. But felt the unease and uncomfortable atmosphere. The second day we have orderes burger and salad, and cake for dessert. Burger tasted okay and cake was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
MoBistro, Chef at Mo Vegetarian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hi Sydney,
Thanks for taking time to give us your feedback!
We are happy that your friend, also ours, brought you guys again.
On the first day you came, last Friday, I do remember my colleague coming to the kitchen very very surprise to share that some clients were saying they were not satisfied. You know, its very unusual to hear that here! Frequently - and also before you came - clients ask for our take-away boxes to take their leftovers to enjoy later. We often hear people saying it´s a lot but of course everyone has different appetite.
I was delighted to serve you guys more, as I told you when I went to greet you at your table. As the picture shows, the mini plate was looking so pretty! I am always happy to serve more, no one should get out of here hungry! I personally prefer to double serve than to waste food. I guess you can understand that perspective..
I’d also like to share that what you ate on that day was not what you remember :) The dish of that day consisted on:
Lentil Ayurvedic Dahl Souffle;
Sushi Rice with Aioli;
Boiled Broccoli with fresh coconut, mango and passionfruit; and
Marinated Beetroot with balsamic, rosemary and roasted sesame seeds.

I hope if you come back you may feel more comfortable.
I am very attentive to details and love to welcome every special client, as your friend can probably confirm.
Thanks once again for rating and sharing!
All the best, isabel

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Superb decor, music that gives you a very nice vibe and feeling like you belong here, food was excellent!

Date of visit: July 2018
MoBistro, Manager at Mo Vegetarian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

you do belong here... how did you get out???? Come back.....