“Pricey, Rude Staff.”
Review of Total Ninja

Total Ninja
Ranked #10 of 19 Fun & Games in Trafford
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Slightly overpriced but awesome afternoon with the gang, would probably come back when is less busy, if you enjoy loud music and see yourself somewhat of an adrenaline junkie, i’d highly recommend. Food not bad, burgers much better in city centre though.

All reviews
"member of staff"
"obstacles"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited with my husband and two older teenage children. I didn’t take part myself so I sat in the upstairs comfortable, pleasant surroundings and had a coffee, which was tasty. It was a very clean pleasant cafe area, trendy actually. The staff were friendly and helpful and the drinks were reasonably priced. I didn’t eat there but the food certainly looked well presented and had a great smell.
My family had a fabulous time and had aches and pains in places they had forgotten all about! Upper body strength is definitely needed for a lot of the course.
At £12.50 per person for an hour it was good value ... if you want gloves it’s an extra £5 and my family would definitely recommend you got the gloves or took suitable ones of your own.
A great time was had by all and they came away happy, sweaty, aching but enjoyed every minute. I suspect an hour is just long enough!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went here on Saturday and had a great time. Main downside was that for £17.50 each for not much more than an hour, I found it expensive compared to other things we could have done like climbing, cinema etc. Good fun though, well put together and quite safety conscious, Very challenging courses and we had a good laugh.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A great place for my children (20 &17) and me. After a basic briefing session we were ready for an hour of exercise and fun. There are three ninja runs increasing in difficulty, each one finishing with a run up a ninja wall. There's a variety of obstacles to get through, most of which rely upon your ability to hold your own body weight. It was busy but we never had to queue for an obstacle. It was a great physical challenge and we thoroughly enjoyed it, as we could all find something to complete. Totally recommend it.

1  Thank Ian W