J Hotel Rinku(Tokoname)
US$154
US$78
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$94
US$72
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$81
US$73
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Milago Chubu Airport(Tokoname)(Great Value!)
US$85
Agoda.com
US$66
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle busjapanese breakfastfree wifiminute walka great stayhuge lineairport islandconvenient hotelnagoya airportconvenience storehumidifierngorefrigeratorsuitcasesarrivals
Reviewed 7 August 2015

The rooms are a decent size and immaculately kept. The staff are efficient, helpful and friendly. I find this a perfect place to spend the night when I have an early flight the next day. It is literally a 5 minute walk into the check in area.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank NihonJane
Reviewed 24 May 2015

We took this hotel as we had to take a flight the next day. The hotel is very conveniently located and it is really not worth taking the shuttle bus.
The room was a bit run down but nice and quite comfortable.
Only downside was that the hotel seems to be very popular with organised Chinese tour groups. So expect noisy people around the lobby and long waits in the morning for the lift.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2015

As I missed my connecting flight at Nagoya Airport, I had to find a place to stay overnight.
Information told me that there are 3 hotels at the airport and this hotel is the cheapest but reasonable.
As I can not make a reservation though TripAdvisor since only Japanese website is available, I just went to hotel counter and asked a room. Then they gave me a room as I saw on the website!!
It is a simple hotel near airport, but it has almost everything I need. Room is not so small, offers free wi-fi, slipper(though you can't take it) and some bathroom amenities with hair dryer.
You can also enjoy complimentary simple breakfast(Japanese or American) and free shuttle bus service from/to airport(but it takes only 5-10 minutes to walk from/to airport.)

I heard Nagoya city is quite far from Nagoya Airport, so it won't be good for people traveling Nagoya. But if you need to take a early flight or arrive late, and just need a place to sleep around Nagoya Airport, it would be a good place.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We had a spacious triple room. We appreciate that the toilet and bath were separate, saved us time. Also they had humidifiers which was definitely plus points. It was cold while we were there but the heating was sufficient. Great place to stay for an early flight. Breakfast was free and a frenzy but it was all expected. We used the shuttle as we had big bags so we appreciated that too. Will stay again and recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 27 January 2015

We checked in late at just past 10pm for a morning flight out. There was a huge line for the hotel's green side (for groups presumably) but our check-in at the orange side was fairly quick. For our family of 5, we booked a double and a triple. The triple room was relatively roomy, with the bathroom separated into a shower cubicle and a toilet/sink. Our double room (a much smaller room according to my husband) unfortunately was on another floor altogether which was not so convenient for a family. We asked if there was a triple and a double located at least on the same floor but they were not able to move us around as it was apparently a busy night.

Beds were comfy and they served breakfast early from 6am. The shuttle to the airport was prompt and quick. They provide dressing gowns at the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family