Pico Sands Hotel
US$56
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Club Punta Fuego(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
Priceline
  • Pool
The Mediterranean House Hotel(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelocity
US$106
Agoda.com
Amara Residences(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
Pamana Beach Resort(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsreef barmountain viewbuffet breakfastnon memberskaraoke roomcash cardfilipino dishesbeach pool towelsbeach restaurantindoor activitiesshuttle servicethe penthousebasic amenitiesbeautiful resortbeach activitiesmetro manilaa bit pricey
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

They've been receiving negative reviews about food price, serving, and service but they don't do anything to make it better.
They were right, not much choices of food. Too Pricy for the serving. Disappointing that we never felt the exclusivity of the place.
Definitely not recommending and not coming back. Nice place to be fair.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I really can't say anything new about the hotel. I was able to get a cheaper rate from a colleague in the industry and it included breakfast. The facilities are still the same although already are showing the signs of wear and tear. The whole resort itself feels like a public resort already unlike before. I guess that what happens when you rent out the condo units through AirBnb. Beach is already crowded. Breakfast is also crowded. Pool is crowded. In about a few more years, I won't be surprised if this property becomes a typical resort wherein anybody who can pay can stay. Quality really has detoriated over the years.

By the way, I am not a member. Imagine how the members feel.

And did I mention that the food is pricey compared to the serving? Yes, i just did.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite hotel, Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff and of course a free drink. Pico Sands hotel is like a 5 star hotel the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. The staff was extremely friendly, we were assisted by their receptionist Ms. Ivane and the restaurant very flexible and the restaurant Manager Paul John deserves a special thanks. We had two great evenings here and our stay here is fantastic. All respect again for the Manager John Paul who does a great job here, a true sample of excellent hospitality! Will definitely visit Pico Sands hotel again!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I booked a 3d2n stay with my husband for our anniversary. We arrived a little before 2pm. From the moment we arrived at the gate, I have already experienced the courteousness of the staff. Check in was a breeze. It took us only 10 minutes. I just need to fill in a few details on the form. The room was already available. I was even offered if I wanted to transfer to a king bed instead of the two double beds which I book (that was the only available when I booked online). We arrived on the Saturday and I saw how busy it was at the frontdesk but the staff kept their cool. The room was lagoon view but somehow obstructed with trees but it's okay. The room and the bathroom were clean. Sound proofing is a bit poor. There are groups booked in the hotel and you can hear their noise when they are at the corridor. Room service was efficient. Me and hubby always prefer in-room dining. The food in the menu was expensive but good for sharing so I can't complain. I should have brought some chips. The only available is Boy Bawang at the Kultura store. Most of the food we order tasted good except for the halo-halo at the pool bar. I find it expensive (290) for the taste. Tennis court fee is reasonable. The pools are clean. Lifeguards are visible. The staffs smiles and greets you whenever you pass by them. There's so much activities to do we wished we could have stayed longer. Definitely coming back.

Room Tip: choose the lagoon view perfect for eating at the veranda
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our early anniversary last week in this resort ( April 18-20, 2018 ) we decided to go here because it was only 2hrs away from manila and it suits in my 10days hectic vacation schedule and yeahhh its superb!! we really enjoyed so much specially my son. and the ambiance of the place is so relaxing plus the staff that smiles at us and shows that they are ready to help when you need anything. Thank you Ms. Ivane from front desk who assist us and for the hassle free checking in/out and keep up ur beautiful smile. and for the warm welcome of the door man/bell boy who help us with our stuff to our room (706) the room attendant who cleaned up our room while we had our dinner, to the people who assist us in the beach when we rented jetski and kayak, thank you for looking after my son while me and hubby doing the water sports, to the life guard, well done too! They are very attentive and i feel safe too whenever my son and i was in the pool. To daisy who served our meals on our last day, thank you for ur patient. A very good food and service in the breakfast buffet too And most specially, to PAUL Amameda Santos who helped us so much in our 2days itinerary since its our 1st time in this resort we dont know what to do but since Paul was there we manage to maximized our time and because of the hospitality of the people who work there we want to come back again and bring my whole family too. I may not mention all your names but Guys!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank youuuu soo much and God bless

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family