“Just fine hotel”

KC Hillcrest Hotel and Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Nasugbu
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This is a fine hotel, well honestly I expected less if I am going to base it from the reviews. But , let us give this hotel a chance. First, I like the fact that we were roomed in Level 1 where the Front Desk is located. Since I am not a golfer so it is ok to at Level 1. Guest room is big, spacious.. yes.. there are evidences that this hotel is kinda old .. towels are evidently too much used, bed is stiff, not as soft as other hotel beds. But what I like about their room is its terrace and very refreshing view of the golf course.. so pleasing to the eyes, so relaxing. Downside of the guestroom, no telephone so if I need to inquire something at the Front /desk, I will hae to go out of the room. Anogtehr downside, no internet connection in the rooms and even mobile data connection is very poor. Te only time that you can have access to the internet connection is when you are at the lobby. For the food... since most of their guests are Koreans, so Korean foods are majoirity of the food selection in the menu. Thanks that they still got Filipino meals offered and I must day their food tasted good.Over all, this hotel still is can be recommended , it is at par with what you've paid for.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I stayed there for almost a month and paid through Asiatravel when booking has been made. I checked out 2 days earlier but I did not get any refund. Below is their bloody policy:

Cancellations / Amendments
Notification of cancellation must reach us at least 1 working day(s) (not including non-working days and Public Holiday) before your check-in date, to avoid a 100% penalty charge of your entire stay.
This same penalty charge is also applicable if you do not turn up as reserved or shorten your stay while in hotel.

It's not fair but anyway it is not the money but the image and of the hotel to the travellers.

Too noisy aircon, too noisy refrigerator, leaking sink, water coming out from the covered floor drain, hard mattress, flooded from the sliding door at the veranda when it rains. There is no telephone in the room so in case of emergency, badluck! The next door was bloody annoying, slammed the door when getting in and out and was smoking but they don't care. I requested a better room (which I doubt they would have) and they said no more available but I didn't see too much guests everyday! Rooms are old and not properly maintained.

Another bad thing is they did not trust guest like me. I already got room charge of over Php2000 so they won't allowed me to have room charge anymore. What a joke and a crop policy. I paid them over Php90,000 upfront when I did the booking and now they will not trust me??!!

I should stay there for another month because of my extended work but NO WAY!
So if I rate this hotel from 1 to 10, I will give them 2.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This hotel is great and highly recommended. If you are a golfer, this is the place for you or even if you just want to relax and enjoy the day. The hotel staff are very friendly and hospitable and will go an extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one. For golf enthusiast, this is a must try.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
2  Thank rh_dejesus915
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

The only problem with this hotel is that the management cant handle well the customer .. very poor customer service ..seems like they dont know about wat they are doin .hope the owner knows this .. ,..The room smell horrible too..

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank Keano E
Reviewed June 28, 2016

A poster in the Lift/ Elevator says that UNESCO accordingly stated that this is one of the places to visit before you die. A bold claim and completely false. We booked this place to stay in for a friend's wedding. We commuted via Bus and arrived really late in the evening. It was a 3 minute walk from the Drop-off, it was really dark and creepy. They did not have room service at night considering its location is really far from any restaurant. If you ask the receptionists they would simply point you to the Stores by the road. They don't have a car service to take you anywhere, they simply assume that everyone comes in their own car. The Ad says it comes with a Buffet Breakfast but it didn't. It was simply one disappointment to another. The Room was really Huge though, the veranda unkept, The A/C was leaking, the toilets/ bath and bathtub are stained. The reception area, function room and dining area were not airconditioned or atleast had enough fans to cool guests. The only good thing I can commend them for is their kind and considerate receptionists for providing us a room to change in after the wedding since we've already checked out.

Room Tip: Wifi is only available at the Lobby. Very poor network and wifi signal in the area.