Club Punta Fuego(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
The Mediterranean House Hotel(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
Amara Residences(Nasugbu)(Great Value!)
US$103
TripAdvisor
1,006 results
All reviewsoverlooking the beachwhite sand beachan overnight staysized beda bit priceyisland hoppingadults and kidsbeach towelskayakpromotagaytayverandaplaygroundfoodsfastfoodrefrelaxation
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Wifi
As with Canyon Woods, there are no wifi in the rooms; only in the lobby and it's free and relatively strong.
Pool
The pool is big but I didn't see a lifeguard. It was full with patrons towards late afternoon and evening. I saw a toddler peeing a foot from the pool. Use the pool in the morning; it opens at 9.
Beach
The island is still being constructed but there are other activities to do aside from swimming. We had barbecue dinner there.
Gym
This is listed under health services but it's not available yet. I can't wait to try this next time.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We've got our room from the travel expo in MOA Arena. we got the room for 2 days and 1 night stay good for 4 persons for 3,500. The day before our stay there I called them and tried to ask if they have another room that we could get because we have one (1) more companion added in our group. But unfortunately all the rooms are sold out. That's why I asked them if I could add 1 more person in our room, we offered to pay the extra fee, at first they allowed us to add 1 more person for P800. but as to our surprise after 2-3 hours, they called me again and told me that it's not allowed to add one more person in our room, and informed me that they now have one (1) room available because somebody just backed out from their booking. They shouldn't be trusted, because they have now a room available, they are convincing me to get another room.

Other than that our stay is quite pleasant except for the smell of the room. And the room that they gave us have cockroach in the bathroom. They just clean our room after our complaint.

The food is expensive and taste's bad. If you're planning on staying here you should bring your own food. And bring your own water.

The good part on this resort is that they have activities inside like (Jet ski, kayak, banana boat ride, snorkling and many more)

This place is not that bad but it's not that good either. You just get what you paid for.

As for the size of the rooms, I don't know if it's just our room but the room is not as big as you see in the pictures. So don't expect too much like me. I've been honestly disappointed when I saw the room because it's not what they've been advertised.

Room Tip: Ask for a two (2) twin bed rather than 1 king size bed. it's much comfortable than 3 people sharing one bed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is my second time here. The first time was Valentines Day in 2015 booked via Agoda at about P4.5-5k per night. This time I tried using Metrodeal voucher on a weekday which is a much cheaper rate of P2.9k. And for the price, definitely worth it mainly because the pool and beach were good to swim in during this visit. Although housekeeping and customer service were poor, there was no wifi in the rooms and pool area, food in the restaurant takes ages to be served and tastes nothing great, overall for the price I paid still not bad. But if you pay regular room rates like what I paid for the first time I went which is about P5k, maybe try some other place. For me, the best thing about this place is the huge pool and the beach is very accessible. Unlike in Punta Fuego and in Pico de Loro where it is such a hassle to go to the beach because it is too far from the rooms. If there's still Metrodeal promo, will definitely go back!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We booked two rooms on the North Wing and the rooms can accommodate four adults as their bay beds are big enough. I am very particularly with cleanliness specially with the bathroom and so far I am very pleased with the accommodation.

The beach has clean sands and clear water. We had a 5-month old baby with us (there were many babies and children) and the resort was just perfect for her. We love to catch the sunset by the beach. I would say that the highlight of the resort is the beach though they have pools as well.

The food has improved a lot and there are many choices now as compared to the first time we went there some 7 years ago. They have whole day ala carte and grills at night where you can shop for what you like to eat from their choices and they will grill for you. Some food items can be cooked in ways other than grilling by request. If you prefer to eat out, the resort is not far from some restaurants.

The service is good from the reception to the housekeeping personnel. Everyone is very pleasant, warm, and accommodating.

If your goal is just to get away from the busy city life and just to relax,I would highly recommend this resort. It was indeed a good and relaxing experience for my whole family during our 3days-2 nights stay there.

Room Tip: North Wing faces the beach and higher floors are cleaner
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We checked in at this hotel. The room was spacious. The food was good. The only problem is that there is only one restaurant and they seem to be understaffed. There were a lot of people waiting. Free breakfast in the morning but they wouldnt even give extra rice. It is not what I was expecting of a resort but it is still good for its price... Good Value...

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family