Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa
  • Pool
US$32
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Coral Beach Club(Lian)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Agoda.com
Stardust Beach Hotel(Lian)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Breakfast included
US$68
US$57
Agoda.com
Abagatan Ti Manila(Alfonso)(Great Value!)
US$67
All reviewsmax restaurantwater activitiesfast foodoverlooking the beachwhite sandbanana boat ridesized beda bit priceyisland hoppingfood choicesadults and kidsbeach towelskiddie poolbeach clubteam buildingkayakref
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Room was specious enough for a family with 2 kids below 10 years old. Having a veranda/patio was great however we felt that the housekeeper forgot to clean our patio before we checked in. Food offered in the restaurant was the standard Max's Restaurant menu which seemed to have higher prices. Considering that the place only had around 3 occupied tables when we arrived for dinner, food service was slow. Lobby was super hot and line at the Front Desk was chaotic. Check out was super slow. I reminded the Front Desk agent that I still have the Php2,000 deposit since we paif for our dinner and room service in cash. Front Desk agent gave me an envelope for my receipt. When I was about to join my family in the car, I realized that the Php2,000 wasn't inside the envelope. I came back and told the girl that she failed to give me my deposit. She said she did and that I have to check all my bags. I was only carrying my hand bag that time as my husband took care of all the bags. I politely told her that it isn't in my bag and that I really don't remember her giving me any money. She insisted that she gave the money first and then the envelope with receipt. I stood firm and said I would like to speak to a supervisor or manager. She then said that I should wait - without explaining why. After 10 minutes of standing and sweating, i asked another employee what was taking so long and she said they are reviewing the CCTV cameras. I think I stood about 15-20 minutes without anyone telling me what was happening or giving me any updates. After what seemed like 20 minutes, the Front Desk Agent returned and simply handed me Php2,000 and said "Eto na po, ma'am". No explanation. No apologies. Nothing. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
5  Thank C L
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

My team decided to hold our away day in this resort. The place has a huge swimming pool and nice beach front. The hotel itself is a bit old though, but still nice. I hope they renovate it and make it more beautiful. The team had a lot of fun here. Will go back with my family next time.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Ches_Supangan
fomccove, Front Office Manager at Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

We highly appreciate the kind and honest feedback you shared with us reference to your experience at Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you have utilised our facilities and services with satisfaction.

Rest assured we will continuously improve our services and add more facilities that will make our guests experience more memorable. We look forward to welcoming you again at Canyon Cove in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

The beaches in Nasugbu are not that great. But his place is a surprise! Even when it was still called "White Cove" it was a stand out in the area. 1st class design and layout, manicured surroundings, one of the first large pools on a beach resort in the area, and transplanted white sand. The buffet is worth the price. Do come here !!! You would think and feel that you were somewhere else, without spending a dime more.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GOFAR71

Thank you very much for your great feedback following your recent stay at Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa and for recommending us on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, from the outdoor facilities to dining at our main restaurant. Feed backs like these are what inspire us to go beyond expectations in delivering quality service to our guests.

Once again thank you very much for your comments. On behalf of the entire team at Canyon Cove, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip here in Nasugbu.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary here every year for the last 4 yrs. We love its quiet ambiance, staff very friendly. They changed the food from Max's, but it's still good.
Cocktails from their bar a bit pricy but yum (Canyon Cove Splash is a must try). I think it's safe to say that we'll be visiting again next year. :)

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nica H

It gives me a great pleasure to read your remarkable feedback describing your recent experience at Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa. Likewise I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging the ambience in our resort as well as the exceptional service of our dedicated staffs. Rest assured continuous efforts are done to ensure and maintain our facilities. Once again, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit in our resort.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We had a little time off so we decided to book an accommodation at Canyon Cove. The room is old but well-maintained and well-lit. We had a king bed and a day bed, it’s good enough for a couple and a kid. There is a also a bath tub, hot and cold shower, cable tv, mini fridge, a veranda which I love the most. We had a nice room location – where we can view the ocean and the pool. The food is kind expensive and the complimentary breakfast is a typical one. You can bring your own food anyway. We bought our own drinks (beer and soda) and some food at the town proper. I love their pool- wide and clean and it’s instagram-worthy as too! We brought our food ath beach cottage, appreciate the beauty of the place and headed back home with a smile. oh, by the way the staff are not so friendly – they don’t smile really often and when you walk at the lobby they will look at you as if you’ve done something room. I’m not sure, maybe it’s just me. Lol  Over all experience is great, anyway!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank _adashofash

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, from the facilities of our room to using our outdoor facilities at the beach. Feed backs like these are what inspires us to go beyond expectations in delivering quality service to our guests.

Once again thank you very much for your comments. On behalf of the entire team at Canyon Cove we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit here in Nasugbu.

Regards,