“Terrible”

Bicester Avenue Garden Centre
Ranked #83 of 111 Restaurants in Bicester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Another garden centre restaurants that we've visited a few times.The portions are really good, so finish your main before you buy one...we often can't fit one in.Always good quality & really tasty.Bonus is there are some great shops around you to have a stroll after.Highly recommend.Carole :)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been waiting 45mins for a toastie, unbelievable that it can take this long for 2 toasted sandwiches and a bowl of chips!
Not cheap either, at present moment in time I can't tell what the food is like because I still haven't had my order! Won't be eating here again regardless

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Avoid at all costs. No heating for last two weeks in cafe area. Needed to leave after purchasing food due to freezing cafe, staff sympathise but won't refund.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has been poor for some time food passes but would not anything other than basic
Todays visit the tables were dirty unwiped and furniture desperate for replacement and like tables in need of cleaning

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Nice big garden centre with plenty on offer. Nice cake and coffee shop. Plenty of gifts and nik naks to look at. Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I have been several times to this lovely garden centre as it has a nice little soft play and great garden centre and gift ideas.
However the cafe has disappointed a few times. At best it’s been ok.
On our last visit the staff were few and far between and not very competent. There was no queue and we still stood waiting for 3 coffees for ages! We asked for scones but were told they weren’t ready (it was 10.30am) and told at least half an hour til ready. The lady on the till couldn’t find the button for my tea cake so asked if she could put it through as a cheese scone!? I asked if the price was the same to which she replied ‘I don’t know’! And I was charged an extra 69p for jam! It was almost like I was an inconvenience!
She was neither apologetic or bothered!
By the time she’d put it through the till and I’d sat down with my coffee it was luke warm and un drinkable as It was so strong! and nothing like a latte! (I’d also asked for it hot) it was rectified when I took it back but still no apology.

Average food that is pricey and on this occasion very disappointing.
Such a shame as it has the potential to be a lovely cafe.
If you pay those prices you should get better service.