Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$102
Expedia.comUS$102
eDreamsUS$76
Trip.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
All reviews papaya restaurant costa rica guacamole boutique hotel busy road playa brasilito the main road the entire staff small hotel welcome drink live music minute walk owners and staff fresh fruit howler monkeys great pool mahi mahi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021

This hotel is absolutely perfect and within walking distance of both Brasilito and Conchal beach. The staff was amazing from the owners to the service staff to the back of house workers. The restaurant sits upstairs from the rooms and my Husband and I spent a good amount of time sitting up there enjoying the views and relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Parking was free and we felt very safe.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a few beach days while in Costa Rica.

Thanks Conchal Hotel Staff!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2020

The staff were all very friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. The hotel was very clean and had all the accommodations promised. The food was fantastic and at a very good price. Great drinks and happy hour made the pool that much better! Great hotel for the price.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020

I loved my stay here at Conchal Hotel! The host, Hilda, is very friendly and accommodating. I was interested in tours and she tried her best to book me the ones I wanted to do. I loved my room as it was very clean, had a mini fridge, AC, reliable wifi for working, and everything else I needed. I loved the pool! Especially night swimming with all of the lights. Playa Conchal is nearby and you can't get to it from the road easily so it felt very secluded, clean, beautiful! It was so nice to read under a shady tree while listening to the waves. The Papaya Restaurant is fantastic. World class service and very friendly staff. I love the menu, especially the fajitas and plantain nachos! Casado lunch includes rice beans, meat, plantain chips, salad a fresh smoothie and dessert for around $8.00, what a deal! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area.

Room tip: If you're a light sleeper, request a room away from the road!
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Clean pool for the kids family friendly hotel walking distance to playa conchal. The restaurant has tasty Casado chicken plate fresh and reasonable price, plus many more selections with an attached low key bar. Security is a plus here. Try this place you might just keep coming back as I have.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2020

It was a wonderful stay at Hotel Conchal. Simon and Hilda and the other employees are fantastic.

They were running the hotel with all the social distancing and sanitary rules in place. We felt safe and secure the whole time. The breakfast was delicious and filling and full of homemade treats like my favorite, the mango jam.
The beach was just opened in the morning for three hours but with so few people it was great.

Playa Conchal actually has some snorkeling on the rocky end and Simon had told us about that and we had our snorkel gear so took advantage. Also walking the road along Playa Brasilito is fun and then followed by the great pool at the hotel.

And of course we have to say thanks to Muneca the frisky dog that seems to help run the place.

Did I mention the fabulous dinner Hilda did with coconut Mahi-Mahi? Excellent. Along with the pasta and shrimp dish.

Glad we could take advantage of the slow period now as residents. We would sure like to come back soon.

Date of stay: May 2020