“Perfect”

diRoma Acqua Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily. Closed on Mon and Tue during the low season
Reviewed 17 April 2013

this hotel and very good for me and best of Caldas new, and lots of fun, and you very well repcionado, the food is optimal will love you with every word, this hotel you will not be going arrepnder...

1  Thank Eduarda S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,939)

Reviewed 27 February 2013

For me this is the best place to be in Caldas Novas, GO. "Splash" provides us with the best water slides I have been to. In addition, Villas DiRoma is across the street. The thermal pools are wonderful. A wide variety of juices and vitamins.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed in Caldas Novas for a week and spent a day at the Acqua Park during my stay. Next time i think we'll spend the week there. Clean and safe with some great water slides. It's a very Brazillian resort and I was probably the only Englishman there but even though my wife is Brazillian some staff still spoke to me in English even though I didn't ask for translation. Very helpful and friendly staff. The thermal pools are like nothing in the UK and are a great way to relax in the sun. The water slides are high and fast and great fun. Food wasn't too badly priced and the restaurant was large but did get a bit busy at peak time. I can't wait to go back next year!! Also, if you do go there and do the timeshare talk at the start you get free entry.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

This was a great place. It was free for the people at the diRoma Hotel where I stayed across the street. There are a lot of different things to do there for both young and old. They had the large and fast water slides for those who dare and a nice relaxing tubing run. There were large hot tubs with the hot thermal waters as well. It really was a great place to go.

1  Thank CanaveralMan