Mandrem Village Resort(Mandrem)(Great Value!)
US$39
Riva Beach Resort(Mandrem)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$43
Agoda.com
OSaiba Beach Resort(Mandrem)(Great Value!)
US$50
Avalon Inn(Mandrem)
  • Pool
The Mandala(Mandrem)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach view roomstaff were really helpfulprawnsrooms are cleanstayed herespicyamenitiesindia
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We stayed at SOL-Mandrem during the Christmas holiday. Reggie and the staff were very accommodating and the service was quite good and very friendly. Mere yards from the beach, the location could not be better. Mandrem was our favorite beach in Goa, as it was very clean and peaceful. We found our restaurant bill to be very affordable, and the food was very good. The "momos" appetizer platter was delicious, and the rest of the menu was expansive and offered a good selection of both local and continental fares. As mentioned in the earlier reviews, the rooms are comfortable if a bit on the spartan side, but Mandrem is not a place where you stay in your room for very long. Thanks to SOL-Mandrem for a great stay!

Room Tip: Get one with a view!
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is modern and super clean! Cleaning staff are great!

Spacious balconies, some with fantastic views of the sun setting over the ocean!

There's a restaurant on site with a large menu and fantastic, welcoming and service minded staff! You don't get that very often in India!

Mandrem is by far the best place we visited in Goa. The town is small, yet big enough. There's more than enough restaurants and shops. Very little traffic. Beach is super clean.

Thanks for a fantastic stay!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple of days after New Years and it was the perfect location for some relaxation.
Mandrem is chilled and relaxed.
The hotel room its self is very basic but this is reflected in the price which was great and just what we were expecting. Clean rooms but no amenities supplied so bring toilet paper etc, sheets were clean but the bed was like sleeping on wood (you may like hard beds like myself but this was uncomfortable hard)

I'd for sure stay again if they have new mattresses.

Food at the restaurant was good and breakfast provided which was a plus.

Overall great value for money and highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a dinner. We were the only customers present so we thought the service would be nice and smooth. Nope. It seemed they wished we didn't come:

I ordered a tandoori dish with mint and spinach dressing. The food was burned and tasted nothing but coal and I told to the staff the food didn't taste as expected. They took my plate away without apologies and after a while they brought the plate back with the same rice (wich was cold by now) and a new dish, this time saturated by wasabi-like dressing. Sure it was not burned to ash this time but there was nothing to taste after my mouth was in flames from the wasabi-ish spice.
Mint and spinach? Quite far from that! I asked for another drink but had to ask twice because the first request was totally ignored in my face. Also, I had to wait for a while for the second drink even though there was several workers present and we were the only customers.

Instead of feeling like a welcome customer I felt like I was hated. No apologies whatsoever let alone any compensations.

My wife ordered an Aloo Dum which tasted very good but the portion was a SINGLE POTATO. In other places aloo dum has several potatoes and with more filling. Good taste but she left hungry.

The paratha bread and salad on the side was good on my order but that's it.

What a sad restaurant. There are many competitors in walking-distance and this place doesn't want to win it seems.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Had a very nice stay here. Peaceful place away from the noisy touristy crowds that some parts of Goa have become synonymous with these days . Choose this place if you want to experience a calm and relaxed environment. Mandrem beach itself is amazing and you can go for a nice long walk. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. They arranged for an airport transfer and we were picked up by Mahesh uncle who is a very nice and down to earth person. Later on he told us that he is also the owner of the place there. Regena , the manager is a very helpful person and was very accomodating. Amenities are basic so please make sure you carry toiletries etc. Rooms were nice and basic with AC and a balcony which had the sea view. Great option if you are looking for a budget stay with friendly service and are looking for just chilling out . Many options to eat and drink nearby.

P.S. Wifi connection is not that great. Am sure they're working on it ;)

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends