“Best Vegetarian Kebab”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I am not a big fan of Turkish food but this hidden gem made me fell in love with this cuisine they do the best vegetarian kebabs and their dips are to die for ... True value for money .MUST MUST TRY

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Nicosia serves the best Turkish meals in Melbourne. The food always arrives sizzling at your table and the serves are large. The menu is extensive and reasonably priced. The owners are very hospitable and have been here in Malvern for years. If you want tasty wholesome food that is fresh you cant go past having a meal at Nicosia it will never let you down.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Hubby and I drive an hour just to eat here frequently, both dinner and lunch banquets are amazing, fresh flavoursome food every time with out fail. Excellent customer service. Fully recommend it, small but great atmosphere, very well priced and the quality of food is no less then amazing. Try it, you wont regret it!

Reviewed 16 April 2015

We've been wanting to try Nicosia for a few months and finally got the opportunity! What a great place, it has a relaxed family atmosphere. We were pleased with the service and the food was outstanding! The Olive dip was a stand out as was the Chicken and carved meat on the full kebab plate. Lovely spices and tastes. My mum is still raving about what a lovely meal it was. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I was visiting Melbourne and had dinner here, for soup to be spilled on me and burnt me. Whilst this isn't ideal the owners went above and beyond to rectify this situation. Catering to every need and helping me over and above any expectation you could imagine. The food was delicious and owners absolutely lovely.