“Nice place ”

Ristorante Cafe Raffaello
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Donauworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Das „Cafe Raffaello“ ist eines der Restaurants, in denen Sie original italienische Küche, in einem eleganten Ambiente genießen und neu kennenlernen können. Seit 1999 liegt das von der Familie Stabile errichtete Lokal, inmitten der Donauwörther Altstadtinsel Ried und schmückt diese seit jeher. DIE Anlaufstelle Donauwörths bietet Ihnen eine Vielzahl an Pizzen, Nudelgerichte, Salate, frische Fleisch- und Fischgerichte, bis hin zu Kuchen, schön-dekorierte Eisbecher, leckeren Cocktails und vieles mehr. In diesem traditionellen Restaurant, mit seiner gemütlichen Sonnenterrasse am Wörnitz-Ufer, erleben Sie – ob allein, mit Freunden, Partner/in oder der ganzen Familie – eine authentische Gastronomie, die von einem herzlichen Service und hohen Qualitätsstandards geprägt wird und dafür schon ausgezeichnet wurde!
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

It's a nice place for a small dinner.
There is a nice veranda on the square, good ambient and a lot of people...

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat outdoors in the sun soak up the atmosphere watch your bike and enjoy a tasty Italian meal.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza is the only reason to visit this restaurant. But it is not at all the best pizza in town. The whole restaurant feels like a Gran Canaria restaurant, and the service matches this description too. Our waiter was very annoying and kept talking about how great and special his food was. When we got our meals however we were not impressed at all. Overcooked meat and vegetables and only 3/4 of a potato to go with the steak. Depressing..

Marco S, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Ristorante Cafe Raffaello, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,

we are really sorry for your bad experience. We don‘t exactly know what you mean with „Gran Canaria“, our restaurant is designed in „Toscana style“, a region in Italy. Our waiter is not trying to show off our food as the best, but he‘s trying to present you the meal of the day/week etc. More over we beg you to ask for a new meal if you don‘t like it, therefore we can gurantee the best quality possible.
Have a good day

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

At my first arrival, in Donauworth... Far from biggest place, I took a pizza at raffaelo café...
Everybody speaking fluent Italiano but few words in English... Shame...
I ordered a pizza... She was really nice... But they had to redo it, I met a long hair inside... Second shame...
But during the 2 weeks I was in Donauworth, I ate many times to this place and it was really nice, without any other mistake!
See u

Reviewed 6 June 2017

By day 8 I was getting tired of the heavy German food so we decided to eat at Café Raffaello for pizza. Instead of ordering two pizzas we got a larger size for 4€ more which was plenty for the two of us, I usually can't finish a whole pizza by myself. The pizza was good and had ample toppings, we got the cacciatora with pizza and ham. It was a rather warm day so I saved a bit of room for ice cream, there's a large menu of ice cream creations and I got one with bananas, chocolate, whipped cream and 2 flavors of ice cream and it hit the spot. My husband had apple strudel, I would not recommend it. Like all the places we ate, the waiters were extremely busy but the service was quick enough and the setting on a sunny warm June day was relaxing. The total for lunch was 29€ for 1 large pizza, 2 beers and 2 desserts.