“Good service, mediocre food”
Review of Pizzeria Antonio

Pizzeria Antonio
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Bludenz
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Very many waiters for the small place- made the service very good, the meals were ok. Pizza was not bad, risotto looked like red "milk-rice". The kitchen is half open, so you smell like food once leaving the place, don't particularly enjoy places like that.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The waitress was very friendly, helpful and efficient (the only reason to give 3 stars - else none, or at most one).
The dish (Barbarensteak) was very, very salty (by accident, it seems)! So much that it was cancelling all other tastes.
The meat (rumpsteak) was cooked at the correct color, but was dry and bland (taste felt after removing the salt by absorbing it with the potatoes).
In the air is plenty of smell and fumes from the kitchen, as they cook with the door open.
More than two hours after eating there, I have a dry mouth and try to drink a lot of water to “clean” the salt, that I even feel as acid in my stomach.
We have to put the clothes outside, with the hope that the smell will go out until tomorrow.

For the cook: it seems that the salt was coming from the corn covering the meal or from the herb butter.
Improvement proposals:
1. Keep the kitchen door closed at all times and, if needed, install a good exhaust hood
2. Buy proper meat from a local farm
3. Control better the recipes

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We arrived when the restaurant was about to close and were offered the pizza menu. The staff were friendly and helpful and large sized pizzas were very good quality. We got a grappa on the house. A nice place. I would recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I just passed this little place accidentally while wandering around Bludenz (without knowing it is "No. 1 Italian restaurant in town" beforehand.) I walked in because I saw their prices are quite reasonable and there are large selections of pasta, pizzas, and main course. The wine menu also looks extensive (with both Austrian and Italian wine).

My "Linguini Comodoro" is good with relatively big portion. With a glass of Italian red (Chianti), at the end it still cost less than 15 Euros. Overall it is a good place for simple and homey Italian food in Bludenz.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I was in this restaurant-pizzeria Yesterday with my family. We ate lasagna but it was not good, inside there was lot tomato sauce. Pizza for my child was good. Dust everywhere. i thought better, because six month ago the food was more good.