“Great Italian Food”

Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Vasko is open for lunch mon-fri, dinner mon-sat, and sunday for pre-arranged private functions. Vasko boasts a unique family presence, and a successful fusion of contemporary cuisine with a strong Mediterranean flavour, and they can't wait to share this experience with you all. Function room: birthdays, private dinners, cocktail parties, engagements, weddings, christenings, corporate events, pharmaceutical events, you name it, Vasko's enviable reputation for creativity ensures your next special event will be a complete success. A private bar, champagne garden and al fresco deck seating are just a few of the many great features included in our private room.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Would recommend Vasko's as a great place for Dinner, we had a table of 5 on Saturday night. The food and the service are both excellent, we shared entrée amongst the 5 of us and the chicken, beef and pork meatballs are a MUST. For a main I would highly recommend the slow braised beef cheeks they just melted, Great atmosphere and we are sure to return

VaskoRF, Owner at Vasko Restaurant Functions, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Steven, can't thank you enough for your glowing review! The Meatballs (Polpette) are Chef Daniel's secret recipe that he's perfected over the last 20 years. So glad you enjoyed them. See you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I love the lunch special here. You can sit with a friend and eat a lovely meal over a glass of wine and relax. The food is always good. I rarely find a place that can do a good risotto and I always love theirs. The ingredient combinations are new and different and surprise me with a new spin.

VaskoRF, Owner at Vasko Restaurant Functions, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you Claudette! We have been offering our $23.90 'Select Lunch' for over 15 years and it is a great way to Lunch! Our risottos are fast becoming our most popular dishes too. See you soon for Lunch and a glass of vino!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was delighted to pop into Vasko for the first time after a long day and find courteous friendly and inviting staff. Although a little noisy, the food was excellent and being Macedonian I was almost reduced to tears when I read the menu. I hastily ordered shopska salata and chevapi. The balance between Italian and Macedonian dishes worked perfectly. I will go again. Not a cheap meal but worth it.

VaskoRF, Owner at Vasko Restaurant Functions, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! You picked two of our most popular dishes! Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I Went for Valentine’s Day and it was certainly a perfect choice for a perfect night. Food was fantastic and the service was really nice. Owners were really friendly as well. Will definitely be going back when we get a chance

VaskoRF, Manager at Vasko Restaurant Functions, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely words Ryan! We enjoyed helping make your Valentine's night as special as possible..

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Very genuine and sincere, willing to please.
Food and service outstanding, all the staff are great.
Worth checking out the specials, and welcoming atmosphere

VaskoRF, Owner at Vasko Restaurant Functions, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for your lovely words, Tony! We look forward to seeing you again soon...