“Great ”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We flew frontier for the first time as hesitating after all reviews here. After flight I could not believe all the complaints here about charging for soda and chips. Be fair. You get much cheaper ticket than other airlines.

The flight was on time and we landed before scheduled time, crew was friendly and seats were as expected...Overall great experience. Definitely recommend.

2  Thank Steve S
Write a ReviewReviews (6,327)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A terrible experience from the gate to the plane...and unfortunately, I had to use the airline to fly home. This was the low point of a downhill relationship flying on Frontier. It started off ok...and got worse every time I flew. Never again...even though I have over 58,000 miles in my account.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Most uncomfortable flight ever. Seats made my back hurt! You have to pay for every damn thing on with this airline... Baggage fees are too much might as well fly somewhere else where you will be comfortable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The amount of the ticket is nice but this airlines makes up for the low airfare with all of the baggage fees $45.00 for one way for a carry on bag, so we ended up paying $180.00 extra dollars for our carry on bags. When I booked my flight nothing came up about their baggage fees. Also, I was not able to select our seats, they chose our seats for us and on the flight home they separated my 13 year old daughter and I, luckily another passenger changed seats with us so I could sit by her. The other problem with this airline is they want to charge you for drinks and snacks. They don't even offer you complimentary soda/water and peanuts and pretezel on your flight. I will never use this airline again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We think it was ok for the price, but Water should not be for sale, Specially for kids. Is the basics.