“Brilliant - cannot praise the staff enough!”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed May 7, 2024

I flew with Virgin airlines for the 2nd time to India - my first flight was in November 2023 and now April - both to India as part of a Titan Tour package. On both occasions I upgraded to Premium Economy. The fllghts to Mumbai and the return from Delhi on this occasion were as previously, absolutely delightful. The staff are very professional but friendly and attentive. Nothing is a problem. I cannot praise them enough. Thank you all for making the start and the conclusion of a wonderful holiday so lovely.

Date of travel: April 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed May 6, 2024

I missed my virgin atlantic flight out with my wife and six month old baby due to a friend's poor health condition. I provided medical reports as per the airline's request and in the end they get back to me saying they won't cover the return flight because I missed my flight out. Now my wife and baby will have to travel back alone and I have to purchase a separate ticket, which is in excess of £800. Extremely disappointed with virgin atlantic as they claim to br service driven and pro-customer.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed May 6, 2024

Both my wife and I signed up to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club prior to travel and holiday payment with triple points booster paid also.
I have received only the points for the outbound flight and not the return. My wife hasnt received any points. Online chat cuts you off with its automation never reaching a real advisor and their stores dont offer any help.
Only a phone number is available for contact which again you wait on without any outcome with no postal address or email available.
Need to provide better support services.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed May 5, 2024

Paid over £4,000 for seats for 20th anniversary holiday of a lifetime only to discover they would split my wife and I up to sit serparately for 11 hour flight. Apparently we should have paid another £480 so that they could sit us next to each other. Utterly disgusted. We complained and were offered a discount on our next flight! If they think we will fly with them again they are sadly mistaken.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed May 4, 2024

Paid exorbitant price for an upper class ticket. Chose my seat when I booked. 2A - near the front away from the bar. Come to check in and my seat’s by the bathroom *and* the bar. I called to straighten it out — and they told me to pound sand. The computer reallocated the seats and there was nothing they could do.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank katesancarlos
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.