“Like a lot of things these days the quality is getting worse.”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed April 9, 2024

We flew premium economy ot and economy back. To us It was not worth £600 to fly back premium economy. The food in Virgin premium economy is the same as economy on Emirates flights. We managed to get bulkhead seats on the way back as I am waiting for a new hip. The seats were so hardmy bum was numb by the time we got home and the seat bulged out at the top so your shoulders didn't rest easily. I wonder if the people who make and decide on these things ever try them. We go on holiday a lot and have been to nearly every country in the world and this was one of the worst flights I have been on. We flew with them some years ago and was not impressed but my daughter booked these flights, I will not fly with them again. Richard Branson over promises and under delivers.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Muchtravelled22

Reviewed April 9, 2024

A blessing for Yolanka, our Virgin Atlantic reservationist at BOM.
To accomodate my wife's bad back, we booked aisle seats but found at check in that we were randomly assigned seats ahead of a 10-hour flight. Ugh. We arrived anxiously at the terminal where Yolanka heard our story and reassigned us to bulkhead seats. That made for a comfortable flight for which we were deeply grateful. People like Yolanka made Virgin Atlantic a favorite of ours. Thanks !

Reviewed April 8, 2024

We flew premium economy from London to Barbados, we booked virgin thinking it was the premium airline, how wrong we were! We chose premium seating as had flown with tui premium last year and it was amazing, sadly virgin premium is no diff to economy in terms of legroom, we were cramped, the breakfast choices ran out so husband went without. The WiFi also took my money for full flight use £20.99 and cut out halfway through the flight, with no way of reconnecting , would not recommend virgin premium at all. Tui premium all the way , esp their lovely Dreamliner!

2  Thank SLPER72
Reviewed April 6, 2024

Absolutely fabulous flight. As a seasoned traveller, having travelled many airlines, this was our best so far. Top staff, comfortable flight.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed April 5, 2024

Virgin cancelled my flight to China with less than 24 hours notice and downgraded me from premium economy to economy on a much later departure with a Chinese airline. No compensation offered! They refused to book me in the same class with BA who had alternative flights.

Avoid like the plague. I paid extra to book with Virgin thinking at least I get good service if things go wrong, couldn’t have been more wrong! Clearly they don’t care about their customers anymore and will not help you out even if they cause things to go wrong!

3  Thank Qwerty219
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.