“Ran out of food or poor food”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed February 23, 2024

No twilight checkin. Food poor quality. Ran out of food twice. Definitely gone down hill since I last used virgin Atlantic

2  Thank lynneh922

Reviewed February 22, 2024

My baggage damaged and a very abrupt and dismissive email sent as a reply stating only cosmetic damage!!!!! When the handle is no longer in place and black smudge marks made!

1  Thank Mr T D
Reviewed February 21, 2024

My friend and I flew to SFO and back for a special occasion. We could not fault the outward flight but the return journey was abysmal. The rudest, most miserable cabin crew I've ever met, horrible food that I could not eat, the IFE barely worked, the cabin was too hot and halfway through the flight the cabin floor was covered in litter that the crew could clearly not be bothered to pick up! VA used to be be my favourite airline and I've travelled in all three classes many times but I'll definitely be flying BA next time!

2  Thank elementario
Reviewed February 20, 2024

Our original flight was cancelled with 2 hours notice. Virgin staff did not have a clue what to do with the issue. Eventually after refusing to move from the check in desk, after already checking in, we were told an alternative flight would be arranged, 29 hours later. We had to fight our ground to be given a hotel and minimal meal allowances. Then to add insult to injury the re scheduled flight was late arriving to pick up all the re scheduled customers faucets to endure further delays in take off. COME ON VIRGIN, where is your customer service provision for your loyal customers. Last time I use Virgin, shocking disgrace in service.

5  Thank 648grahamb
Reviewed February 20, 2024

One of the best flights we have flown on. The cabin crew we exceptional with special mention to Izzy who was amazing and such a lovely person. Great flight, food was lovely will fly with Virgin again. Thank you👍

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.