“Terrible experience”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed February 16, 2024

Probably the worst flight ever
Food disgusting
Seating terrible
Air crew very rude
Never again
I have had many flights around the world and this has to be one of my worst experience

Date of travel: March 2023
2  Thank lee m

Reviewed February 16, 2024

Beware! When I turned up on time at the gate, Virgin said I could not fly. I had booked a one-way flight to Cape Town and Virgin had never mentioned that South Africa requires proof of onward/return travel. It is their policy not to mention this. Happy to take your money, not bothered about ruining your holiday. Never again.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed February 13, 2024

Check-in at St Lucia was fine but the departure lounge is miserable with poor food and shopping. The flight left around 20 minutes late but arrived 30 minuted early. Seats very comfortable but the food, both dinner and breakfast, was not attractive or tasty unlike the flight out.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Bluebellplasnewydd
Reviewed February 13, 2024

Your right. THE WORSE FOOD I HAVE EVER TASTED ON AN AIRLINE. I couldn't eat any of it. It was truly disgusting.I have been flying for over 60 years and traveled on a variety of airlines. On the return trip we brought food on.

Date of travel: January 2024
3  Thank jack r
Reviewed February 12, 2024

I had a return flight ticket from Amritsar to LHR via Delhi . VA and Indigo has a code share agreement for Amritsar to Delhi flight. My return flight was on Dec 26th. I made it to Heathrow on 29th. Avoid this codeshare nightmare. When a Indigo flight is cancelled for any reason , the only option Indigo has is to email virgin… then you wait for response from Virgin for changes… non-existent service from both airlines. I was stuck in Amritsar for 2 days then had to take taxi to Delhi. Avoid codeshare flights to India. Each airline blames the other for the mess I was in.. paid for hotels and taxis due to their poor codeshare set up. I will never fly these two airlines again. No phone answering.. finally had to call a friend contact in hr dept in Indigo to change my itinerary from Delhi to LHR instead of ATQ - LHR so i could enter Delhi airport 😡…

Date of travel: December 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.