“not worth the money”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed February 9, 2024

Flew with Virgin again, and we have loved this airline for years and from Heathrow the lounge clubhouse is fantastic. great food, vibe and service.
Upper class flight out / Premium Economy back on A330-300.
Soft product - service out great, service back poor. i know the return is overnight but surely the cabin crew can be attentive rather than getting the lights out as soon as possible.
Hard product tired and dated. Surely the coffin seats in upper must be due replacement. Poor quality IFE screen in Upper and probably better in PE (you don,t get suites on carribean flights. Dirty and grubby. crumbs in table pull out in PE. (787 has same seats.)
Food is just OK in both classes but nothing to rave about anymore.
Wont be flying again until they sort out the service and product as they are not the airline they used to be! Others do it better for similar or less money

Date of travel: August 2023
1  Thank chris t

Reviewed February 6, 2024

Mislead over the phone by Customer Service !
I can see this is a common problem in the reviews.
I was assisted by Mohamed and Reece(stay away from the two) Mohamed clearly confirmed a refund got annoyed because I told him to confirm the last refund his colleague told me which is £100 difference in what he offered. Mohamed then went onto say he'll leave notes to make sure no one refunds me and after telling me he'll listen to the call he got angry saying he'll not be listening to any call. Listen virgin if you don't change your customer support team your company will not go far. The reviews below show. YOU NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE and reemploy people. If nothing is compensated for the £630 I spent that virgin now wish to give me nothing I'll make sure me and my family/friends never fly with virgin again!

I HAVE MY CALL RECORDED.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank D A
Reviewed February 4, 2024

Awful service, dated plane, horrible food. Felt like a budget airline. They don't even have a good movie selection. Think again if you want to fly with this airline.

Date of travel: March 2023
1  Thank shariffaa2020
Reviewed February 1, 2024

I don't leave reviews often and try to leave as many good reviews as bad, but Virgin Atlantic customer services have really got my goat this morning. I booked a flight at the weekend in their sale, which was the same price up to the end of the sale last night (and the flights are still basically empty being months in 10 months in advance). Now this morning it is £375 cheaper! Customer services were not interested and their position was live availability pricing tricked you into buying in our sale - more fool you. So avoid their sales to sucker you into booking months ahead and avoid their customer service team!

Date of travel: February 2024
2  Thank TimNBI
Reviewed January 31, 2024

Check in was easy. The aircraft was clean and comfortable. Flight on time and staff good fun and helpful. Amazingly the meals were excellent so I would travel again with Virgin.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.