“Best flight experience I've ever had!”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was seated in Premium Economy from Sydney to London and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. I had much more leg room that I would've in economy, the check in was slightly delayed but I had sky-priority so I boarded first. The flight staff were lovely and made sure I was comfortable the entire flight. And all of this for only $1200! Amazing. Can't wait to fly with Vietnam Airlines again.

1  Thank 187clairea
Write a ReviewReviews (3,089)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nothing to say, if you fly with vietnam airlines you don t get extras for the baggage, that s a huge plus compared to jetstar or vietjet.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed flying with VA. New planes but fantastic cabin crew. It helped we flew business.
The plane was very clean. Toilets large by comparison to other business classes and I could not fault the staff.
Very polite and helpful.
Would not hesitate to fly with them again.

1  Thank rod g
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went business as at the time of booking there was only about $10 difference in the price. Check in was a breeze, we started to go through security but staff saw our tickets and put us through the premium lane, we didn’t even see that (far right). The lounge was ok, plenty there to eat and relaxing areas, good runway view.
Boarding, we all caught the same bus right across active runways way back of the domestic area and all boarded together. That’s ok. Newspapers offered and drinks. No food. Just a short flight, uneventful and was quite happy with it all. Bags were out soon after going through immigration. All good.

1  Thank optionalextras
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Travelled Premium Economy from Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City and then on to Da Nang and return. Flight was on time - Plane and seats were spotless. Seats also comfortable with good leg room (I am 188cm). Food and drink was "Economy Class" with plastic cutlery and had to ask for a second drink, so felt that extra cost was only for extra leg room.